I hope in FS2006, they can make different accents for the pilots from the different parts of the world. Asian pilots, middle eastern pilots, european pilots, south american pilots, or even african pilots, all talk like the Americans? No way....... we need some diversity here in the ATC radio especially for the international flights.....
1 Answers
Yeh thats a nice idea, meanwhile have a look here, I think this might help you a bit:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/4727/atc-voices/
😀 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain