Public Teamspeak 2 Server!

Pro Member Trainee
swpilot Trainee

Hello. I started a public Teamspeak 2 Server, for anyone who wants to come on and chat with friends. Anyone with a clan looking for a Teamspeak server to use, you are more than welcome. Just ask and I will create a channel. The server is up 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

There will always be someone to talk to! 😀

The Teamspeak 2 Voice server address is ts21.gameservers.com:8810 .

You can download teamspeak 2 at: www.goteamspeak.com under the downloads section.

Ask for Registration by any available Admin.

Have Fun!

Irishspud

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Corro Guest

any chance of a SOT Company of heros server?

EIZ Guest

swpilot wrote:

Hello. I started a public Teamspeak 2 Server, for anyone who wants to come on and chat with friends. Anyone with a clan looking for a Teamspeak server to use, you are more than welcome. Just ask and I will create a channel. The server is up 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

There will always be someone to talk to! 😀

The Teamspeak 2 Voice server address is ts21.gameservers.com:8810 .

You can download teamspeak 2 at: www.goteamspeak.com under the downloads section.

Ask for Registration by any available Admin.

Have Fun!

Irishspud

Cr1me Guest

I would like to join into your Teamspeak server. im having a clan/alliance in Lineage2 (RPG) and i would like to have my own channel there.
And if you can do that the name would be LastAlliance{L2}
And if bossiple i would like to have admins into my own channel, so i can make subchannels. or we can talk about those things in your TeamSpeak server. Thank you.

PhantasMag Guest

Hi there. If possible, could I have my own channel please entitled "Phantas Magoria WoW" ? I desperately need a channel for my WoW guild and I would be ever so grateful if you could make a channel for us please. Thank-you 🙂 Vincent

CATva CEO Guest

swpilot wrote:

Anyone with a clan looking for a Teamspeak server to use, you are more than welcome. Just ask and I will create a channel.

Hi there,

I am a CEO of small Polish Airlines

www.cassubian.pl

Is that possible to create a room for our Team? Can we use it inside FS2004 for ex. by Advanced Voice Client or by COMM2 Freq? Sorry, if these are stupid questions, but just wanna know. Wink

Thank You, oir mail is catva@o2.pl

CUsoon

CATva CEO Guest

Hi,

if possible - please create a channel named CATva for pilots of Cassubian Airways Team Virtual Airline.

It will be used during the flights, to assure communication possibility for our Pilots.

I am requesting here, because of no Administrators presence on the server.

Thank You, if quest:

catva@o2.pl

Guywithproblems Guest

Can you make one for me? ❓

Guys.. did he actually ever make these channels?

i would like you to creat a channel called hands of grace it is for my clan on guild wars

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...