Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Try the free Screen hunter here ➡

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/

Very easy to set up and use 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Krigl Trainee

I posted this in the 2004 forum too, but it's still true so:

MultiGrab (or MGrab) is another good one (free, don't have address, just type into Yahoo or whatever, you should find it), you can set it to store 100 or more at once in a folder on your desktop, then transfer them to another folder. If you don't it will paste over them!

I recomment IrfanView (another free one) for editing... or Adobe photoshop. Take screenies in whatever high resolution you can, then resize to 800x600 in the editing program. To cut file size in Kb I use Save To Web in photoshop rather than save as, you have more control over gradations in image quality. Hope that helped.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...