New Website To Upload Screenshots

Sam@MAN Guest

Hello my name is Sam Hampson

VPA (virtual.photo.aero) is a brand new website to upload all your flight simulator screenshots. On VPA there is very slack rules so it is very easy to get your screenshots on, we will only reject if your shot has FS writing in it or similar to another uploaded shot..

Please take time to look.

Regards Sam.

(Sorry if this topic isnt allowed, if so, feel free to delete. And my apologies)

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Taylor Crockett (taylorc) Trainee

nice fresh Website
appealing
easy Navigation
hardly any advertising

i would give it 8/10

could be a bit more exiting
slow
loved the forum but basic

Sam@MAN Guest

Thanks for the feedback Taylor.

As i said the site is newly opened and still needs afew improvements here and there. Upload a few shots and see what you think of the upload/screening system 😎

Sam

Pro Member Trainee

Registration is really nice
none of that stupid waiting for a confermation

im jst about to upload a pic

Sam@MAN Guest

How do you find it uploading Taylor?

Pro Member Trainee

really easy
it wont be a frequent site for me but i will occasionally use it when i get a good snap

overall a really good site
well done

Sam@MAN Guest

Thanks for the feedback Taylor.

Other memebers please have a look/upload some screenshots and give us feedback 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...