ComPilots.com

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

😞 ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tell me what it is please and I'll see if I can find it.
I guess I wasn't here when it was first posted.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Hi Michael,

Umm... none of the sites are appearing. I'm gonna have a look at the database now and see if any of the tables are corrupted, if so do a repair on them. I noticed you are still running DanTopSites on Compilots, does this not put a huge demand on your server? I found that each time a client site requests an image, it runs a new PHP cgi process - what a waste of resources! 🙄 Any other top modules you know of?

Im off to check the database 😉 ...............

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Just done and extended repair on both tables and nothing... 😞
The entries are there, its just the script is unable to access them - all your guys site details are still present in the database. I believe it could be to do with the database security system we have implemented on the site after several hacking attempts - bit too secure, it blocks some of our own scripts Embarassed I'll see what I can do...

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Tell me what it is please and I'll see if I can find it.
I guess I wasn't here when it was first posted.

Secret Its the link at the bottom of the page.........working now

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

I didn’t know that top-site script has a security hole!
Hope to see it working soon.

As to the DanTopSites, yes! I know it consumes a lot but we have enough resources to waste. 😂

As to a new TOP module, Luchtzak is now running a new script! Maybe you would like that one. ❗ ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...