LOL, I drive a Nissan Bluebird....and I was board 🙂
8 Answers
wish my car would fly as well as yours, inflight entertainment wouldn't be that great, (its a rover), so it would probably fall apart half way through!!
Micah 😂
Sorry for being of topic but i have heard that this car manufacturer(Rover) closed.What about the afters sales support...?
after sales support goes something like this
🙄 🙄 🙄
Micah
I thought Rover combined forces with MG to make MG-Rover?
They certainly have so cool cars anyway- like the MGPOWER SV! 😎
Roger that Micah... 😉
Im happy with my Robin Reliant 😀

LMAO!

Does Mr Bean chase you in that?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain
First Officer