Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Talk about anything related to FS2004 that cannot be placed in any of the other catagories.
Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Liono

Here is a Complete List of What is on Each FS9 Disk.

I have seen many post since I joined ask for certain files to be upload because there have come corrupted of they have been deleted. Here is a complete list of what is on each disk. All the MSGAME*.CAB files are in zip format so you will need either W...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thibault on

pictures of planes in mid flight on google earth!!!

use google earth to set up a flight plan SET UP YOUR FLIGHT PLANS ON GOOGLE EARTH IN FS2004 http://www.fboweb.com/fb40/pu/info/gep.aspx look at these insane google earth pictures! https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andreza on

Ground services

One question - I often see on screenshots, that many aircrafts have a ground service. I mean those luggage guys that put the luggage in, or those catering vans. Where can I get something like that??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
56679227 on
chiastra

NO CD Patch language

Excuse me sir I have a question : the no cd patch in your downloads is in english...but my fs2004 is in italian language.Can I use it in any case ? Sorry for my bad english. Regards Andrea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chiastra on
Kenis

No ATC voice

I know that it was previously published, but I didn't find what I wanted. What should I do if there is no ATC-pilot conversation? I heard that the codecs might be wrong......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
golson707

64bit FS2004 failure to load

Since receiving an 'auto-update' to mycomputer from MS - they destroyed my ability to run FS2004.  I believe this upgrade to dll's was done back in May 2022. Does anyone have a solution for overcoming this problem? Thank you OG...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
golson707 on
Toddob

Choosing a Video Card

Hey i have a Presario 1200NX with a VIA/S3g Unicrhome IGP card and it doesnt work with Flight Sim. so im getting a new one ive been looking and i found 2 that im interested in this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814142071&ATT=14...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
golson33

Unable to Start MULTI-engine aircraft

I've been 'simming' for decades.  This recently started and I'm not sure where to look for a solution. A handful of months ago I purchased new Throttle Quad (4) engine, and a Yoke.   No problem for several months.  Lately, I attempt to start my Lockh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
golson33 on
Edouard123

How to find FS 2004 aircrafts manual

I cannot use anymore FS 2004 on Window 10 due to a bug and I would like to find somewhere its aircraft manuals. Any Idea here ? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Edouard123 on
ANDREW SHEPHERD

Hi im a great fan for flight sim..i live in Barbados in the

Hi im a great fan for flight sim..i live in Barbados in the caribbean, i have fligh 2004 and flight sim X, I need a more uptodate patch for Barbados airport Tbpb..and the other surrounding caribbean airports....thank you await your responce. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ANDREW SHEPHERD on
Elsworth

why is my 2004 simulator wont initiate on windows 10

Hi  my  flight simulator  2004 wont boot up on my Windows 10    help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
IanFlanagan1701

Problems installing Carrier Ops

i am new to flight simulator and was wondering how to install the carrier ops mod. I get errors about something called FSUIPC and i cant find anything helpfull online. Can someone please explain what FSUIPC is and how to get it working on my game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

I need help to install the MD-83

I need help to install the MD83...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ProXius

Cool places to fly, cool fly routes, post them here :)

Hello, hello Does someone know some cool flying routes? Small ones with like, 15 - 60 minutes of flying. The ones I fly a lot are: Alpnach to Buochs Geneva to Zurich Lelystad to Schiphol I would some cool flying routes with nice views/scener...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GDR Raptor on

MS FS2004 news

Regarding Windows 7 Home Premium, .... I always enjoyed MS FS 2004 until Microsoft screwed things up. Any suggestions so that I can again enjoy MS FS 2004? I am running Windows 7 Home Premium. Thanks in advance Dave June 29, 2018...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JLightfoot

Problems with the FS2004 no-cd download

I am running FS2004. I recently downloaded and installed the no-cd fix. It is really great not having to use the start-up disc. However, I has made my slew mode unusable. When I hit the "Y" key the airplane begins to spin and move all over the place....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
blue-aviator-82

GaugeSound.dll

I'm coming back to FS due to life circumstances that kept me away. I am having difficulty remembering whether I actually need to move the GuageSound.dll file from each download to the main Flight Simulator folder (FS 2004). Or if that is a one time deal....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ColinBeckman

fsaom366.zip

Can't get this program to install on Win 7 Anyone know what causes this. Error message Unable to register library: Register TypeLib failed; code 0x8002801C Error accessing the OLE registry...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
majormm

FSSound.dll .

Where can I find FSSound.dll ....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
beroun

Virus from FS download

Hi, Firstly this is not intended as criticism, yes I am downloading a lot of FS scenery and aircraft enhancements and MANY thanks to all those who make the free downloads available! To the point, have recently downloaded V1... call gauge and also Autola...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
Anonymous Person

Please Help! I have an AutoPilot Problem!

Hello, I have Flight Sim 2004 and when I try to change the altitude indicator it goes of in 1000 increments and the speed and heading go up in 10 increments. I can't fix this no matter what I try, and also, when I engage the autopilot altitude hold switch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Anonymous Person on
Panter02

Strange behaviour DBS follow me car

Hi fellow flightsimmers, I have an question about the follow me car from DBS. When I ask for the car for taxi to the gate, the car shows up very quick. But when it's starting to drive it's going trough the buildings and over the grass zone's. It doesn'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Panter02 on
tomthetank

Cockpit videos

There is an interesting TV series running (again) on Discovery Wings(UK/Europe) called Flight Deck Each 1/2 hour show features a different aircraft from a Learjet to Concorde,from the pilot seat 😀 Also if you like this sort of thing ➡ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ryan Sansome on
jianqing

Unhappy passengers

Well, I am doing daily flights from SFO to TNCM, or sometimes BIKF, sometimes EGLL or EGCC, daily I set up the flight and go to sleep and do overnight and wake up and about 100nm away I land. I chose today a new airport: A airport in South American, but a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Carlin on
Ki11er_wolf

.air file troubles with fs design studio and aam.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have been having troubles with making an aircraft for fs2004 useing fsds flight sim design studio and aircraft airfile manager. I got the dummy plane made and gave it the adaptions of an extra300 and al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
calbert

"Getting started" videos won't play??

I just installed FS2004 without any problems except the videos won't play in the "Getting Started" section. I have a new Dell PC with Windows media player 9 installed. I just re-downloaded the same off the Windows site. I downloaded a Nimo Codec Pack (lit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kbl100 on
KingsPoint2015

EditVoicepack?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with the EditVoicepack addon for FS9. I was reading into it a bit tonight, but before I got too in depth with it, I was wondering a few things: 1) What exactly can you do with it? 2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
6of1 on
CaptainDale

Clouds in FS9

When I fly for real, the view out of the window when passing through the clouds is a million times different to doing the same in FS9. If I fly into clouds they seem to disappear instantly (not all together) but the aircraft is through it in a matter of s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
444Pilot

Weather Theme File for FS9

Where can I locate the File in FS9 responsible for the changes in weather themes? Thank You......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptainDale on
KevinTsai

FSPassengers Hijack?

If you have FSPassengers(I have the demo version), for the list of emergencies, can one of the flights have a hijack situation? Most emergencies I encounter are engine failures, etc. Please reply!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
seadogs

Where to get Ultimate Traffic

Hi there. What is ultimate traffic and where can i get it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lkw

Follow me car

I remember in the distant past quetion about a follow me car. The FollowMe-Gauge is a Gauge-File that adds a follow-me car to your FS. The car has blinking STOP- and FOLLOW ME signs, working brake-lights and direction indicators. Your ATC-Airline is sh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
buckman7111

[ Poll ] How much RAM do You Have?

I was interested to see how much RAM (Random Access Memory) everybody has because 1 GB seems to be the magic number for both windows Vista and Flight simulator X (FSX) to run. Even so, I've heard that they may run with 512MB also. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HO...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
milesg

fs2004 vrs windows vista

😞 im posting this same question/problem in different forums and up to date i dont have any answers.. i have a pc HP with windows vista 32bits basic home eddition. i installed the fs04. in practice mode or free flight, when you approximating oha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
414David

carrier pack

Hey guys, i'm new here on flyawaysim and i need some help with the downloadable carrier pack, you're supposed to be able to fly a variety of aircraft like the hornet, tomcat and so on.. The thing is I don't know how to install it... yes i'm a newbie... p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
CaptainDale

FS9 crashing when selecting addon aircraft for use?

Hi, Currentley I am able to use all of the default aircrafts and ones that I previously added to the list. However I have downloaded a couple of new ones, and when selecting them to fly it automatically says microsoft flight simulator is not responding...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
songoku

Fs2004 switch task issue

hi i was flying on fs2004 today and i found out that when ever i switch task to go to my desktop and then back into the game the plane would lose control and start stalling and turning..although whenever i task back into the game the plane tries to esta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
songoku on
sharkiat

Installation Problem with FS9 and Windows Vista

I have a Gateway computer with Windows Vista. I had FS9 installed in it. I uninstalled FS9 because my computer began crashing in the middle of my flights. I try to install the game again, but for some reason, the intallation never starts. What can I do? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fostle2

Flight Sim 2004

I am new to Flight Sim and would like to know where to save my downloads? I have downloaded then direct to the program but when I come to use it the aircraft I have downloaded do not appear in the listed aircraft!! Can someone please advise me on the corr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
darrenvox on
Immanuel

Can´t enable real world weather!!

I´ve tried to enable the real world weather, but it refuses to connect, but i´ve checked my internet acces, and it has been running normally since I´ve bought the computer.. Can anyone help me?? Thanks in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hubie on
darrenvox

the dreaded night shot...

Hi guys im back at it here at the forum and with a burning question about trying to take a night shot and looking at it later sure is nothing like what you saw in the FS, im sure you can lighten it up in PS but it should be much simpler. I use snapper...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
darrenvox on
wingman747

Back course button on 747-400

Hi guys can someone tell me what the bc(back course ) button actually does.... ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wingman747 on
KevinTsai

Free Full Fraps

I wonder, is there full fraps without the 30 second time limit that costs no money to download? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
jianqing

Norton is bugging me

Hi, Now my Norton Antivirus is expired, so norton keeps on poping up saying its expired. Norton never pops up when I am in flight but when a fspassengers window(such as company manager) opens, then Norton seems to like minimize my sim and pops up, normall...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beroun

Altitude call on landing

Hi, Can I somehow enhance my aircraft landing sounds to actually hear the altitude count before touch-down. 150ft, 100ft, 50ft - flair-up. I am flying mostly B777. I already have edit voice pack for ETC which works great. Please let me know if the alti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
KevinTsai

[ Poll ] How would you react if you crashed in fspassengers?

Just wondering what would happen if in fspassengers if you crashed a plane ACCIDENTALLY....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
flysully

processor

I have recently purchased a new computer.I have found that the processor dos'ent run fsx well.I have done some researh and found the Intel E8400 Core 2 Duo Processor is the best for fsx without having to buy an icore 7.my question is can you replace a pro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
beroun

King Air 350 Approach Hold

Hi, I use autopilot APROACH HOLD on Lear Jet, B737, B747, B777 and it works perfect. I line up on ILS get direction and capture the glide slope, turn on the a/p approach hold and I am kept on the glide slope as I should be. For some reason the APPROA...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
Tailhook

Is this the end for AVSIM?

PRESS RELEASE: AVSIM Hacked!! Tom Allensworth, CEO and Publisher of AVSIM, today issued the following announcement; “We regret to inform the flight simulation community that on Tuesday, May 12, AVSIM was hacked and effectively destroyed. The method o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flysully

fs2004 problem

could someone please help. i have fs2004 installed on my system which has windows vista.every time i change the views the game freezes.to get it to unfreeze i have to minimize it 5 to 6 times.is there something i can download to resolve the problem.please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 1 of 13