Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

McDonalds MD-83 "McPlane" please

ceetee
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:23 am 

Please could someone repaint the McDonnell Douglas MD-83 (Found on this site at https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/160/mcdonnell-douglas-boeing-md-83/ with the file name "Md_83.zip") in Cross Air's 1996 Mcplane livery- see image below:

You can find out more about this aircraft at: http://www.mediamerger.ch/christian/hgr/md83.php

Here are the paint job specs:
'Mcdonalds' written in white (with a very fine black border around the letters) down the fueslage over the windows just like the photos above- the words 'Crossair' written in white on the engines, just like the photos above, and the word 'Hotelplane' written below the cockpit in white, just like the photos above.

The fueslage should be painted red like the photos above (with dynamic shine if possible) and tail, should be the same red colour with the McDonalds golden arch, with the white swiss cross below it, just like the photos above.

The wings are the same red, with a thin white line running along the front edge- just like the photos above on both the top and bottom. The left wing should have 'HB-IUH' written in white on the bottem in the centre- just as the photo above shows.

The engines also have a little white parrelelogram shape after the word crossair but apart from that, theres nothing else to add.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decide to take up this offer- please PM me if your interested or email me at cheekytrolly@hotmail.com

Cheers- Andrew
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:50 am 

Now that we have the name, go to https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html and try the textures. If they don't work in 2004 then write to the designer and maybe he'll update it for you.

FS2002 Mc Plane FFX MD-80

[ Download | View ]
Name: mcplane.zip Size: 2,432,995 Date: 08-05-2003 Downloads: 473
FS2002 Mc Plane FFX MD-80. Textures by Chris Hodgson

Radar

ceetee
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:14 am 

thanks for the link but I couldn't find it flightsim.com or google
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:51 am 

cheekytrolly wrote:
thanks for the link but I couldn't find it flightsim.com or google

Go to flightsim, main menu, search, and feed in Mcplane. That's the way I found it.
Radar

ceetee
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:25 am 

Sweet I've got it! Thanks for the link Radarman!I just had to log in flightsim.com to find it though. Anyway, it looks great dosent it?

I no longer need the repaint I originally requested- read more about it in this thread here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10104/mcdonalds-own-aircraft/

Cheers