FS Passengers Question...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Can anyone please explain me this. ➡

Departure: 04h35 (03h35 GMT)
Arrival: 06h24 (05h25 GMT)
To: LG0K

Pilot's Penalty points: -350 points
You didn't land at the scheduled airport LGOK and you didn't declare an emergency. (-350)

I arrive to my destination but i get this penalty...??? Evil or Very Mad

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

I've not got FS Passengers but do you have to enter your own arrival and destination airports yourself? If so did you enter LGOK or LG0K, the O using a number or letter? Just a guess that you entered the number when it should have been a letter.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 😂 well greekman i don't have fspassengers but i just thought that was pretty funny that u lost 350 points and still landed at the airport you were supposed to! Sorry though can't help you on that one.

Flyboy92

They're coming....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Can you post the complete report?

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I see you are at the airport, but did you land short or somthing? Maybe not make it to the gate? Not sure about that one.

What was your emergency? He may have a glitch that assumes you did not make it, because he was expecting you to land somewhere shortly after you got into trouble (hence not making it to LGOK).

When I have had an emergency it was shorlty after take off, or mid fllight, and I did not try to make it to my destination. I think that he expects you to land ASAP, as you should. No matter what, it should have registered you at your destination.

You should send this data to them so they can look at the code and correct this problem in the next update.

Pro Member Chief Captain

LGOK is not a valid ICAO designation for an airport. It is a waypoint (didn't check what type) off the east coast of Africa.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well my friends time to clean up the things.

Dear Sylvan hit the target. Bow Down

When i set my destination to FSP,i was hit 0(zero)instead of O Embarassed Wall Bashing Wacko .

The specific airport LGOK is the airport of Greek Island Kalimnos.Im not sure if excists in default FS airports or it has been added from an add-on i have instal (HSBase or something familiar..i dont remember well and i cant find it right now since im in my office)which adds a lot of Greece Airports and Heliports that doesnt including in FS.Thats why next to the destination there is not the name of the place.

There is no emergency situation during my flight but in FSP as most of you already know when you land to a different port than your destination ,it takes it as an emergency landing.

The GPS pic is after landing and taxing to Gates,thats why it seems like i land in the beside mountain than the runway... 😉

Anyway sorry for get you in trouble for a stuppid mistake of me Embarassed Im so shame... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's interesting because it means FSBuild is wrong. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

That's interesting because it means FSBuild is wrong. 😳

Why this?In the FS flight planer i have choose the right airport.The wrong was when i set the destination to FSpassengers.

Am i get you right Crash?

Pro Member Chief Captain

FSBuild is a program to create flight plans and is quite a bit better than the default. When I entered your departure and and destination airport codes, it gave me a route from Greece to the Atlantic, west of Africa. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

FSBuild is a program to create flight plans and is quite a bit better than the default. When I entered your departure and and destination airport codes, it gave me a route from Greece to the Atlantic, west of Africa. 🙄

I see...I misunderstand for one more time and i make quick and of course wrong thoughts.I was thinking that you talk about the defaults FS flight Planer.Sorry my friend.

Anyway yes maybe its wrong or it hasnt this small,on the top of a small mountain airport of Kalimnos.
I think that FS didnt include it too,as i already said.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I've been looking at airport listings all over the web. I cn not find LGOK listed. Hmmm.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I've been looking at airport listings all over the web. I cn not find LGOK listed. Hmmm.

Well you can see it in the GPS shot.When im back home im gonna take a screenshot from FS plight planer and i ll host it here. Dont Know

Except if im doing one of my horrible mistakes for one more time... Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain

I've been doing a bit more research. Kalymnos seems to be a new airport, whch may account for my lack of success in finding an ICAO code for it.

The next thought that occurs to me is that the addon software you use may add the coordinates for the airport, but does not identify it as an airport. The reason I say that is that your GPS image shows LGOK (LG0K) but does not show the usual blue circle with runway direction indicator.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well after a better look in my homes quite the final result is that Kalimnos Airport is LG0K(With zero)and i write to FSP LGOK(With O)

As about the blue cyrcle you are right. ➡

And here is the FS Flight Planer ➡

What a confusion... Evil or Very Mad 😉

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

lol all i can say is lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

lol all i can say is lol

And its the less....LoooooL ROFL

Greece is a confusing country anyway.... 😉 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes, it's all greek to me! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...