fs passengers question

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i was just wondering....on fs 2004 can you fly a passengers flight with a fighter aircraft of any kind (eg, have passengers on board) if you can can you tell me which planes you can do this with, i have a number of fighters but i am away from my computer with fs on it so i can't check,

Thanks

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I've not got much expierience with fighters on FSpax but I think you should be able to, but maybe only with one passenger. Might not be a good idea to serve a meal though 😂

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i think it would be a laugh!

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

davidmac1 wrote:

i think it would be a laugh!

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome onboard this F/A-22 Raptor, we are now serving drinks 😳 😳 😳 your vomit bag can be found here, and here. Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂

...and your ejection lever here Baby

😳

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

That sounds like a larf. Count me in!

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

well, i managed to get on to fs and gave it a go. It works!

First i used a nighthawk bla bla bla stealth plane, and oddly it could carry 14+ passengers, i wasn't able to take off though, the landing gear kept collapsing.

Then i tried a tomcat f-14, it could hold 50 passengers (54% of the aircrafts capacity) It also had a flight crew who could serve drinks etc. Obviously the game isn't meant for you to use fighters but if you want a change then its a fun option

Pro Member Chief Captain

I tried it earlier also, my harrier could hold 9 people 🙄
I mean, i'm familiar with reduced leg room, but I don't where the hostesses put 9 passengers. I couldn't land though becasue my flaps froze Crying or Very sad and I remember Rod saying that 900 knots is no speed to land at 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

I had the same problem but with my landing gear, i couldn't slow down enough, i tried to put them out at the last second, but it didn't work. belly landings are just as good though!

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Can I get a round trip to Iraq and back?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

chrissie wrote:

Can I get a round trip to Iraq and back?

Why you think you cannot???Maybe some missles sneaking around but its ok.... 😉

TimTim Guest

I tried it out with my Stratojet Chronos (luxury business aircraft that is capable of 3.5 MACH)

Bad experience, as soon as I lifted off the runway the gears were damaged, there seems to be no real way to stop this, even if you press G just the second the back wheels lift off

Also my passengers didn't like the G's, but they were pleased with the music on the ground, it was a very nice addition to their flight 😀 lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...