Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

fs passengers question

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i was just wondering....on fs 2004 can you fly a passengers flight with a fighter aircraft of any kind (eg, have passengers on board) if you can can you tell me which planes you can do this with, i have a number of fighters but i am away from my computer with fs on it so i can't check,

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I've not got much expierience with fighters on FSpax but I think you should be able to, but maybe only with one passenger. Might not be a good idea to serve a meal though 😂

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i think it would be a laugh!

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

davidmac1 wrote:

i think it would be a laugh!

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome onboard this F/A-22 Raptor, we are now serving drinks 😳 😳 😳 your vomit bag can be found here, and here. Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂

...and your ejection lever here Baby

😳

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

That sounds like a larf. Count me in!

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

well, i managed to get on to fs and gave it a go. It works!

First i used a nighthawk bla bla bla stealth plane, and oddly it could carry 14+ passengers, i wasn't able to take off though, the landing gear kept collapsing.

Then i tried a tomcat f-14, it could hold 50 passengers (54% of the aircrafts capacity) It also had a flight crew who could serve drinks etc. Obviously the game isn't meant for you to use fighters but if you want a change then its a fun option

Pro Member Chief Captain

I tried it earlier also, my harrier could hold 9 people 🙄
I mean, i'm familiar with reduced leg room, but I don't where the hostesses put 9 passengers. I couldn't land though becasue my flaps froze Crying or Very sad and I remember Rod saying that 900 knots is no speed to land at 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

I had the same problem but with my landing gear, i couldn't slow down enough, i tried to put them out at the last second, but it didn't work. belly landings are just as good though!

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Can I get a round trip to Iraq and back?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

chrissie wrote:

Can I get a round trip to Iraq and back?

Why you think you cannot???Maybe some missles sneaking around but its ok.... 😉

TimTim Guest

I tried it out with my Stratojet Chronos (luxury business aircraft that is capable of 3.5 MACH)

Bad experience, as soon as I lifted off the runway the gears were damaged, there seems to be no real way to stop this, even if you press G just the second the back wheels lift off

Also my passengers didn't like the G's, but they were pleased with the music on the ground, it was a very nice addition to their flight 😀 lol