Its all Greek to me

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ah, hello GreekmanI thought that might grab your attention 😂

Now Im having a spot of bother with LGAV new Athens - Eleftherios Venizelos Intl ➡
http://avsim.com/greece/scenery/index_main.htm

The scenery shows up just fine and all is well except, Im all alone Crying or Very sad
Not another aircraft in sight
OK lets start with the Afcad.Hellas scerey Group like you to do things their way with Afcads(like leaving them alone in whatever folder you put the scenery).OK it works with all the other airports from them

As an extra problem I run Traffic2004 which keeps all the worlds Afcads in its own folder
So I have updated both,deleted both(one at a time 🙄 (but still an empty airport)
I know you will have this add on (as its very near to you)
Do you have traffic?

Answers 22 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have the traffic... Dont Know

Here is some old screenshots of LGAV ➡

Have run the fix patches you have suggest me in past TTT?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I used to have traffic ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/

OK Ill start by uninstalling FST2004

Just thought I would ask if you had any problems here before I get nasty with the delete button 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well i have a much bigger problem TTT.
My system persists to give me this Censored message about virtual memory etc.I
decided to unistall FS and make a clean installation only with the add-ons i really like and not with all of this i have put in FS and Dont like But they are still there.
I dont know what cause this prolem...I have done almsot everything to solve problem(even page file changing from my master disc to my slave one)but nothing... Crying or Very sad
Im kinda angry Evil or Very Mad with it cause i was in a real time flight from BGCO to BGSF(03h-45m)and 10miles from airport and during descending FS crash Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Whip Whip Whip

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Let me know about your problem my friend... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

TTT or Greekman-
Would either of you know what airport this is? It's from the Greek scenery package.

http://avsim.com/greece/scenery/leftframe/left.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 I just see a blank page 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😕 I just see a blank page 😕

Same for me... Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

tomthetank wrote:

Ah, hello GreekmanI thought that might grab your attention 😂

Now Im having a spot of bother with LGAV new Athens - Eleftherios Venizelos Intl ➡
http://avsim.com/greece/scenery/index_main.htm

The scenery shows up just fine and all is well except, Im all alone Crying or Very sad
Not another aircraft in sight
OK lets start with the Afcad.Hellas scerey Group like you to do things their way with Afcads(like leaving them alone in whatever folder you put the scenery).OK it works with all the other airports from them

As an extra problem I run Traffic2004 which keeps all the worlds Afcads in its own folder
So I have updated both,deleted both(one at a time 🙄 (but still an empty airport)
I know you will have this add on (as its very near to you)
Do you have traffic?

Just a thought but have you installed the Afcad update for LGAV, seems they had a problem when 21L and 21R were in use?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Thanks for the input sylvan but yes I have the patch
I have uninstalled Traffic2004 and then run fs9 and I get traffic,well sort of,just two 737s (with the traffic set at 100%)

So its got to be something with T2004

All other scenery from the Hellas site works great,so good infact that I could not park a LGKO
Lets have another look in here then Hack

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Iv'e found out that Traffic 2004 hasn't any flight plans from LGAV. Instead it operates to the old airport Hellinikon (LGAT)

You will have to do the following

Open traffic editor
Open airport editor
Insert manually the following information :
Airport ID: LGAV
ICAO ID: LGAV
Lattitude: N37*56,52'
Longitude: E23*56,67'
Elevation: 308
GMT Offset 2
Night traffic: as you wish
Save airport settings

Then you have to change manually as many flight plans as you can find for each Airline from LGAT to LGAV.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

TTT, it's the photo on the left side of the page

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

TTT, it's the photo on the left side of the page

Seems like Corfu to me(LGKR).

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 sylvan 😀 Thats got to be it Bow Down
Dont fancy all the editing though Evil or Very Mad
Ive added some Olympic flights and they are there 😂 Thank you 😉

Chris102
The pic on the left sure looks like the approach to runway 35 at Corfu
A great landing in real life 😂 Lots of noise and heavy braking due to the short runway(I no longer look out of the window when landing here,I watch the faces of the other passengers Fear )I know its Twisted Evil
Some great landing videos of Corfu(Kerkyra)here (use the search)➡

http://flightlevel350.com/

I have some good scenery if you want it(cant remember where I got it from)so Ill put it on you sendit if you want
It features the approach lights in the sea and is not a bad representation of the airport(there was a better one but it just killed the frame rates)

Thanks again sylvan 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Chris102
The pic on the left sure looks like the approach to runway 35 at Corfu
A great landing in real life 😂 Lots of noise and heavy braking due to the short runway(I no longer look out of the window when landing here,I watch the faces of the other passengers Fear )I know its Twisted Evil
Some great landing videos of Corfu(Kerkyra)here (use the search)➡

http://flightlevel350.com/

I have some good scenery if you want it(cant remember where I got it from)so Ill put it on you sendit if you want
It features the approach lights in the sea and is not a bad representation of the airport(there was a better one but it just killed the frame rates)

Thanks for your offer TTT. If you would please upload it for me. I've looked all over, but can't find this scenery

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Chris untill TTT comes(im waiting for him too for the scenery he is refering to)you can check this ➡

http://avsim.com/greece/hvacc/scenery/fs200x/lgkr.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

OK I have two Corfu files and this is the one I use
Have a look at it and let me know
If its the right one you will have the light stands in the water at r/w35 and a fence with Greek/English writing at the other end(its the one I use in the videos) 😉 ➡

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QNVN7X17MV7N3NFEY1HFXQRXC

PS the other is nearly 12mbs 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Whats the deifference between yours and the one i have suggest to Chris TTT?Seems to me the same but with different file size Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Dont Know Yours is bigger than mine Embarassed

I have no idea
If you want the big one (27.3Mbs on disc/12.3 zipped)let me know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Dont Know Yours is bigger than mine Embarassed

I have no idea
If you want the big one (27.3Mbs on disc/12.3 zipped)let me know

If it isnt a trouble for you i would gladly like to have it.You can give me also the file name if you getting bored to upload in order to search it myself.

Thanks anyway TTT 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Uploading now
will post link here............... ➡

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21VDVS37U74ZD0B4H7JHDI17FV

Last edited by tomthetank on Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for the upload TTT! It's much appreciated!
🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot TTT. 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...