problems downloading cessna 152

Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

Could someone plz tell me how to add the cessna 152 to fs2004. i downloaded the zip file to 'my briefcase' and unzipped it to a folder in my hard drive. I opened the unzipped folder called 'adsc152' and inside was other folders like 'model' , 'panel' ans 'sound' etc. i dragged this adsc152 folder into the 'aircraft' folder in fs2004. When i launch fs2004, i goto select flight, and where u have the option of choosing which aircraft u want to fly, the cessna 152 is not there. Someone plz help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

k cool, ive got that sorted. Now if i want to start the flying lessons using the cessna 152 instead of the cessna 172, can i do this ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don't think that you can do this unfortunately 😞

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

k cool, ive got that sorted. Now if i want to start the flying lessons using the cessna 152 instead of the cessna 172, can i do this ?

Yes, it is possibe to do this if you have the Just Flight Flying Club payware addon found here: www.justflight.com/flyingclub

When you install it from the CD, it gives you the option to change the default flying lesson aircarft from the c172 to the c152 and change the Beech Baron to the Piper Seneca 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...