Well, can anybody tell me, where I could find downloadable scenery files for FS 2004? If I purchase a CD, chances are good, that I pay around 40percent more in taxes, since I'm living in Europe. I would be especially interested in scenery files from Austria, Germany etc. I was pretty astonished, when I first started out in Vienna, wanted to use the Danube as navigation aid and the Danube wasn't there.
3 Answers
😉 Yo! you can get D/loads from simvation .com orAvsim.com, and
avsim has your rivers waiting for you, page two or three cant remember
offhand. Aloha,Riclo
Yo! sorry,its both pages as one has the canals and the other has the
Danube. 😛 Aloha,Riclo
😀 Found this for you ➡
http://www.freewarescenery.com/fs2004/germany.html
Let us know if you find any good ones
Happy landings 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain