concorde problems

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

hello there. 😀
i am having serious problems with my concorde i downloaded for fs2004. first thing is that i cant load it onto the game unless i select aircraft when im already in a flight. if i try to load aircraft from the main screen the game crashes to desktop.

next thing is the controls are opposite. e.g joystick up points nose up and joystick left points nose right 😳

how do i fix this? or please send a link for another concorde download 🍻 🍻 Hack

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

someone please help brownbox
Captain ❗
sorry im lost ❗

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Which download do you have?

Try this ➡

http://fsfrance.com/Projets/Mach2/Download.htm

Pappy55 Guest

Sweet...

That looks great anyone tried this freeware and rated it to Just Flight's Concirde-Professional?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

or please send a link for another concorde download 🍻 🍻 Hack

This is an invitation for a fruitless back and forth and back and forth and back and forth... you get the drift.

How can we send you a link for another Concorde unless we know which one you already have ❓

Help us help yourself Buddy Yes

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

lets see... the one i have? i dont know i forgot and deleted all the documents saying where its from but i think its the ARNZ one.
hope this helps

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No it does not. Deleting the documents at any stage is never a good idea. The authors spend many hours to write those documents... they're certainly not doing this because they're bored.

crosscheck9 wrote:

Which download do you have?

Try this ➡

http://fsfrance.com/Projets/Mach2/Download.htm

I've tried Project Mach2 - a little unimpressed.....I do own the Koch Media one, but that is extremely complicated.....but a better bet if you're into stuff that takes half an hour before you can even start the engines.....I'm told the flight model is more realistic, but I have no knowledge of whether or not this is true.....Also - Project Mach2 does not appear to have a virtual cockpit....

Greg - who only known of these 2, but would like to know if there are any others worth noting? All I want to do really is just get up in the air in one and fly around at stupid speeds.....maybe crash spectacularly a few times.....then do some serious cross-atlantic stuff.....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...