Scenery Files

k_camacho11 Guest

I havent downloaded any Scenery files for FS2004 because I dont know how to install them. Does anyone know how to or knows of a guide that helps u install scenery into FS2004? Thanks!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Sphagnum1 Guest

Along the same lines, what are some good starter scenery files. I don't have any installed, what are some good free ones that will really make a big difference on my flying experience?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you choose some scenery the read-me that accompanies it will give you the full instructions of how to install it.
If by chance it doesn't let us know exactly whet the scenery is, file name and a link to it if possible.

Try www.avsim.com for a huge amount of different types of scenery.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

usually it just involves copying into the addon scenery directory and loading it in game via the options menu. this has to be done coreectly, but it's pretty easy.

main downloads: realitypack, search on avsim for it. massive difference to land textures 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...