I always fly 2D, but in the night, I have to turn on the cockpit flood lights to see the gauges. I can't find the back lights or LED of the gauges, but in the 3D cockpit, the gauges are backlit.
Doesn't seem to have problem flying with the flood lights on until I look other directions.....
3 Answers
Which plane? Default guages? Little info please...
F1 C172. Anybody flies this one?
mine came in the post today 😀 i'll let you know.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain