Who wants to make the current Little Bird Helicopter?

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

I have downloaded the two Little Birds that I have found(anyone know of any others?):

tluk_littlebird from Daniel Dunn, TLUK Aicraft Design.

and

Gmax littlebird

The tluk a/c says its for FS2002, didnt know that until I installed it in FS9. The tail rotor doesnt spin, dont know if thats because its for 2002 or not. One of the a/c said something along the lines of "parts of the a/c doesnt work in FS9 do you want to disable them or not?" or something like that when I tried to fly it for the first time (probably the tluk a/c).
Anywho, my question is who in here or someone know of someone that can make a current Little Bird? There are several versions of the LB that no one probably knows or very little people know about. I used to work for MD Helicopters and also know everything there is to know about the LB. I have tons of pics to help whoever this is going to be and can answer any questions that may arise. I have only been playing FS9 for about 4 months or so and love it. I mainly fly Military or MDHI Helicopters as I was in the Army and as stated above built MD Helicopters. I would love to have a current LB that does everything or close to the real thing. If you have any contacts or names can you please post up. Thanks alot for any help with this project (hopefully).
I also have tons of other pics of regular MD500E, MD530F, MD520N, MD600N and MD900 A/C for those of you that are into repaints.
One other question, what do you need to do a repaint? I would like to do this for some of the A/C that I have built.
Thanks again for anyones help. Jeff

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See how these are, this is a great site.

This is a 2002, see if it works in 2004.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=star3.zip&CatID=fs2002heli&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

GIranger wrote:

One other question, what do you need to do a repaint? I would like to do this for some of the A/C that I have built.

DXTBMP ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2883/dxtbmp-dxt-extended-bitmap-editor/

Any Graphics editor will do. Avoid MS Paint and the Abacus thing (can't remember what it's called now).

Get a good tutorial if you get stuck. Also, POSKY have one of the best repaint forums around. Wish you success and don't be a stranger now... we'd all like to see your creation(s) ❗

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

See how these are, this is a great site.

This is a 2002, see if it works in 2004.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=star3.zip&CatID=fs2002heli&Go=Search

Radar

As stated above I do have those two LB's already. Thanks anyways. Jeff

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

GIranger wrote:

DXTBMP ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2883/dxtbmp-dxt-extended-bitmap-editor/

Any Graphics editor will do. Avoid MS Paint and the Abacus thing (can't remember what it's called now).

Get a good tutorial if you get stuck. Also, POSKY have one of the best repaint forums around. Wish you success and don't be a stranger now... we'd all like to see your creation(s) ❗

I have the dxtbmp.htm already, thought I could use it someday so I downloaded it. Guess I was right 😂 I also have Coral PSP X just havent messed around with it that much. I guess I need to start. Thanks and still looking for someone to help with the new LB! Jeff

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...