Diego Garcia

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anyone know of some good scenery for FJDG Diego Garcia?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

I had seen the avsim link, but it didn't point to the other rerquirements. The simviation site does.

Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

FS2004 Diego Garcia (FJDG) Scenery. Diego Garcia and its strategically located 12,000 foot runway have been a crucial part of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom by supporting B-52, B-1, and B-2 operations. Using such programs as Rwy12, Airport for Windows, and Ground2k4 the default scenery has been transformed into a more realistic representation of the base as it is today. Also includes some simple flight plans to add some life to the base. Requires Rwy12 and Nova Gold Textures 1 (NOVAGT1.ZIP). By Matt Magner.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2693/fs2004-diego-garcia-fjdg-scenery/

Pro Member Chief Captain

But when I searched avsim for NOVAGT1.ZIP, I got no match.

I'm downloading it and RWY12 from simviation now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

But when I searched avsim for NOVAGT1.ZIP, I got no match.

I'm downloading it and RWY12 from simviation now.

I've noticed at times Flightsim will change the zip file name, strange thing to do.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I had seen the avsim link, but it didn't point to the other rerquirements. The simviation site does.

Thanks.

No problem my friend 😉

Pro Member Trainee
aburton5 Trainee

SteveT wrote:

These are some I could find:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2693/fs2004-diego-garcia-fjdg-scenery/

Mike 😉

Mike my name is Ande and I was just wondering if you knew of any scenery for Diego Garcia that can be used on FSX?

My email address: aburton5@yahoo.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

aburton5 wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Mike 😉

Mike my name is Ande and I was just wondering if you knew of any scenery for Diego Garcia that can be used on FSX?

Welcome to Flyaway 😀 Instead, you might wanna start a new yopic in the FSX Scenery forum 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

aburton5 wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Mike 😉

Welcome to Flyaway 😀 Instead, you might wanna start a new yopic in the FSX Scenery forum 😉

Would you mind pointing us in the right direction Cheeks? Dont Know

Ande I'm prepared to wager my breakfast that since there isn't a decent Diego Garcia scenery available for FS9 there'll be even less for FSX. In this case: Nothing.

BTW, I've installed the FS9 scenery mentioned above -- it's not worth the effort IMO.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...