Windows XP

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Do you ever think that your pc is not as fast as it was?
Well its probably not.Why? Well all those d/loads,and progs that we add from time to time all make for a slower pc.
Before XP it was easy,just back up what you realy wanted then reformat and reinstall,but with XP we have to reactivate(and you can only do it 3 times before you have to call Microsoft)
🙂) Not any more. ➡ Just copy the wpa.dbl . It is located in the WINDOWS\system32 folder,and is small enough to go on a floppy. Now if you reinstall Windows XP just copy the file back and you're up and running again to start slowing it down all over again

Its like having a new pc again...and again...and again

TTT

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just reinstalled it on a new h/d the old one died. That's very helpful. Thanks I'm on my way to a floppy!
(I never realized how fast it booted up until I reinstalled, it takes a long time to slow down).
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

TomTheTank
Just an Ugly question
Is that floppy works on another comp as well?
I have 3 computers at my home and a lot problems to to have activation from time to time. I have to call some body in ...Germany some 2000 miles away

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... I will send you a pm Secret for answer

Read TTT or the Flyawaysimulation site do not condone anything illegal Whistle

TTT

tomthetank wrote:

this was dumb, i'm not even logged in 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Liar No I never Poke in Eye

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...