Greek / Turkish collision

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

😞

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5008178.stm

sounds like an odd dispute.. but thats by the by, they regularly have "mock dogfights" it says? Sounds like the disputed 4 miles is a fighter pilot's play ground.. only this time they had an accident.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its not the first and wont be the last time such accidents happens...
We have some in past but not so serious...The basic point of all of these dogfights that BBC very casual named and also very casual resume the whole point, is not the real matter...There are other deeper reasons but we are not in the right place to analyze. 😉

I wish the bests for the four pilots. ❗

Pro Member Trainee
Hammer Trainee

I think everybody is sorry for the accident.
It is pity that Greek pilot lost his life.
That is the way how two Air Forces train each other.
Reasons, no need to find one or more.
That is the basic instincts of the fighter pilots when they are airborne.
I wish patience to both Nations.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agree ❗

Lets wish these train flights not be so hard in the future and everybody stay focus in the internal problems both countries have and not spend human lives,time and money to useles power demonstartions. ❗

Just heard the news.

That sux! Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I find the peaceful nature of the folks here, refreshing. I have to admit that if a Mexican fighter had collided with a US fighter during a game of chicken, I'd be sending this post from Mexico City. Not saying what I'd be doing there. Twisted Evil

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

That is bad, i feel bad for the crash... 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...