Cheeky its for you.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey man, listen i was trying to send u a message but it didnt work, so i thought i would send it that way.

Listen i am very amazed b ur pics, u have a realy nice pics with good grafic card.

Can u tell me what ur computer performances and what program u use

TY Your TIGER.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hi Tiger.

I already said this in another post. My computer is bottom of the range, it was good when I bought it a few years back but these days can only handle older games.

The processer is a 2.4ghz Intel Celaron.
I have 1536mb of PC3200 DDR400 SDRAM
My graphics card is an old NVIDIA GeForce FX5600 (256mb)

I keep my flightsim sharp by having two different harddrives. My primary 80GB one has my operating system (Win XP Service Pack 2) and my second HDD which is 180GB has all my games- which I defrag regually to get crisp textures rather than blurries.

For my screenshots, I crop them off and resive them in Arcsoft Photostudio before I upload them here-

Hope this helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

then how do you get such good frame rates and graphics?....

oh you cheater!

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

How do you know he has a good frame rate (not saying that he dosen't)?
The pictures are not moving...!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

then how do you get such good frame rates and graphics?....

I change my Display setup according to the area I am flying in- say if I am going to a big city then I turn autogen and scenery complexety down etc. I also have edited my fs9.cfg according to the AVSIM guide to maximise my experience 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...