Cheeky Trolly - moderator of the scenery forum??

Should Cheeky Trolly be made moderator for the scenery forum of FS2004?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
No
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hey,

I just put up this topic because I think that Cheeky Trolly should be made a moderator for the FS2004 scenery forum. I have noticed how much effort he has put into the forum by posting the most amazing scenery for fs I have ever seen!!!! 😀

He is always active on it most of the time and I think he would do a nice job in being one 😉

What do you think?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

True - he has put great effort into posting great scenery shots and scenery downloads. However, I voted no on the basis that I have always said, TTT and RadarMan are doing an excellent job at the present and I don't see the need for any other moderators. Plus, there is more to moderating than being posting great scenery shots and packages. I'm not saying CheekyTrolly doesn't have the qualities needed for moderating, just not to the extent that other moderators have them 😉

Hope that doesn't sound rude Cheeky 😕

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that dear Cheeky would love to continue the great work he has already offer to us than checking for bad posts etc.

Im sure that he wouldnt misunderstand the neither mine post neither dear Jon's.

He is a great guy and i prefer him the way he is... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

im with them he is doing a great job the way he is and it can be a bad thing to have too many moderators but
keep it up cheek Yes

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

99jolegg wrote:

True - he has put great effort into posting great scenery shots and scenery downloads. However, I voted no on the basis that I have always said, TTT and RadarMan are doing an excellent job at the present and I don't see the need for any other moderators. Plus, there is more to moderating than being posting great scenery shots and packages. I'm not saying CheekyTrolly doesn't have the qualities needed for moderating, just not to the extent that other moderators have them 😉

Hope that doesn't sound rude Cheeky 😕

🍻

I too agree with Jolegg, but that doesn't mean to say that i dont think cheeky has anything to offer because i think he is very valuable to this site! 😀

Micah 😉

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Damn cheeky is great with information i think that he should be the moderator of the scenery forums , good luck cheeky!! 🍻

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

CT probably wont be around until Tuesday or Wednesday, he has headed down south for a few days. 😉

As for the moderator job, I think our 3 moderators are doing a great job already, so there isn't much of a need for another moderator. Note that this of course isn't anything against CT, just my 2 cents worth.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the suggestion Mike, it was very kind proposal but I agree with the other people who have posted here, the current moderaters are doing a fantastic help and don't need any help at the moment 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

CT are you back in Auckland already? 😕

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

CT are you back in Auckland already?

Yup, I'm back already (unfortuantly though- Naki's so much nicer than the big city) I only spent three days down there because I have to go back to school 😕 If your interested, I wrote up a trip report here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/12311/roadtrip-report/#76486

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I guess the outcome is that Cheeky Trolly should not be made moderator of the FS2004 Scenery Forum 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...