Kittyhawk Aircraft

Flightcheck Guest

Would someone be so kind as to give me a list of all the Kittyhawk aircraft? (I think it's just 737's) but I would like to collect them all as they are great models and good on framerates.

Cheers 🙂

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Give a try on their site.I think its the following ➡

(dead link removed)

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

or do you mean eric cantu? if it is theeen under several names he has released:

- 727 (vistaliners)
- 737 200,300,400,500,600,700,800 (kittyhawk)
- md-80, 83 (sga)
- dc-9 (sga)
- embraer 120 (oss)

i think that's it...his files are on flightsim.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Kitty Hawk Air Cargo
B727-200: 17
B737-300SF: 7

ahh sorry for missleading you all. But I think Hinch is right...It might be Eric Cantu Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
thunderbird522 Trainee

I think its just the 737 and the 727. I just downloaded a kittyhawk airplane onto fs9. I think its better than posky. It is more manuverable than the posky. The only con I have about it is that the winglets are a little too big. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

This is a REALLY old post man... like one year old...

but now that you mention it... the 737 with winglets does have tall winglets... in RL they are 8 ft from root to tip.

So yeah. they are big.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...