Help with Boeing 737-800 NG

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I am looking to download a free Boeing 737-800 NG for fs2004, but am not sure which one to get. I want to get the best, most popular model so I can download repaints for it in the future.

While browsing on avsim, I have seen some by a company called 'Kittyhawk' and some by another company called 'aiaardvark' but I cant find an offical page for 'Kittyhawk' and 'aiaardvark' planes appear to be AI aircraft, so I'm guessing they aren't good quality or accurate to fly???

Could anyone please tell me which is best, and why?

Also, while browsing down this page 'http://www.ai-aardvark.com/aiaircraft/aiaircraft.html' I have seen there is such thing as a B737-900. Is that an 'NG' plane or is it older, because I have never heard of it before.

Plus, how come the 737-500 is smaller than the 737-400? Whats the deal with Boeing adding 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900 extensions to thier 737, 747, 757, 767 and 777 models? They don't seem to be in any order of size or anything, so whats the deal with that?

Cheers

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

The Boeing 737-600-700-800 and 900 are all the NG series. I dont think the 737-500 is smaller then the 400.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

DUDE! RANALD! YOUR SIG IS AWESOME BRO!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the kittyhawk models are the sh*t. plus i'm making a paintkit for the 800 and 700 this weekend. score!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

the kittyhawk models are the sh*t. plus i'm making a paintkit for the 800 and 700 this weekend. score!

Come on now, don't be secretive, why don't you like the Kittyhawk -700 and -800s? I've just started re-installing them again Umm...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...