sdgsgGV.MM/.AD these previews excited me!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Post removed

Last edited by CRJCapt on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total
WantFSX Guest

Cool!!!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great news, super find!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Cool !!! nicw find..but what standart and delux version differense?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

tiger it is described in the article...or, the deluxe version is pointless for most (guessing all) of us here as it includes the sdk's and other useless bits.

crj, i imagine you can just copy the aircraft over just taking special care with the gauges Wink

I noticed something weird in that article.. the guy said that FSX will use two DVD's, but on the box it said "CD-ROM". And also wouldent it be more useful for Microsoft to use just one DVD-9? 😕

And i think i posted this before but i guess it didnt go through, the difference between the normal and deluxe edition is the deluxe gets additional aircraft from 3rd party vendors, the garmin 1000 on 3 aircraft, the ATC controller feature and the SDK tools.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think they are giving us too much to put on 1 DVD so they are using two, they also want you to use 1 in the DVD caddy for running the sim and not using a crack.
Hard drives are getting bigger, cheaper so software programs are becoming more and more bloated.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

Ref: Historical Aircraft
crj, i imagine you can just copy the aircraft over just taking special care with the gauges Wink

I guess you're right. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...