MAIL IN REBATE?

canada rox Guest

i purchased fs9 off of amazon, the seller had given my a receit which he created, with the date and the sellers name, and amazon. will i be able to get the rabate with this receit ❓

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know If you send in the UPC code from the box and the receipt from the seller they'll probably send you a letter telling you "no way", if they do call them (they'll give you a toll free number) and tell them your sad story, if they still say no, ask for the supervisor...politely...always quietly.
The original UPC is mainly what they want. I hope. Umm...

Radar

canada rox Guest

do you think there i a way to contact the microsoft staff? or jus=t anyone who would know for a fact/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know If you bought it by now, mail it and wait to hear from them. Either a check or a letter. You want to call them first? Dont Know

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317420

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
canadarox Trainee

ok thanks radar man, ill call tommoro and if a no then that sux becuz if the rebate works i end up paying 3 dollars canadian in total!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't see why you want to call first, let them come to you don't go to them, they'll just say nope! It's easier for them to turn you down before the fact.
If you bought it already.
Your call...I wouldn't do it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
canadarox Trainee

thanks radarman for your help, i called the microsoft rebate line anyway, and i can get the rebate, i just have to state the seller and website, and the date i purchased it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 Good for you, I wouldn't have done that. I would have waited and fought with them later.
Enjoy it you have a great Sim! 👍

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...