changing E-mail

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey all i was wondering if you can change your E-mail because when my account was first made my sisters boyfriend used his E-mail address but they got divorced or broke up they were engages for 5 years and were dating for 7!!!!!!!!! but he was a jerk so tell me if this will change anything dramtic if a change it thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I think you need to provide more information. Changing your email is possible, yes, but a pain in the a**.

Who provides your email? Your ISP?

Madbrit Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

hey all i was wondering if you can change your E-mail because when my account was first made my sisters boyfriend used his E-mail address but they got divorced or broke up they were engages for 5 years and were dating for 7!!!!!!!!! but he was a jerk so tell me if this will change anything dramtic if a change it thanks

No offense but this is a flight simulator site not Emails-R-Us.com Twisted Evil 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Madbrit wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

No offense but this is a flight simulator site not Emails-R-Us.com Twisted Evil 😀

Its also the Off-Topic forum 😉

And I don't know the answer to your question JarJar, but I would imagine (as antone has said) it is quite hard to change - sorry.

Madbrit Guest

99jolegg wrote:

Madbrit wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Its also the Off-Topic forum 😉

And I don't know the answer to your question JarJar, but I would imagine (as antone has said) it is quite hard to change - sorry.

I was being facetious. This is exactly the same answer old binky gave to someone posting a question about another off topic subject. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Madbrit wrote:

I was being facetious. This is exactly the same answer old binky gave to someone posting a question about another off topic subject. 🍻

Sorry, I must have missed that

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

Maybe i didn't understand the meaning of your question but i cant find any problems on changing or create a new e-mail or whatever...The only problem is that if your are the account manager of a Bank you have to inform all of your customers for the changing... 😀 😉

If you gave this e-mail in order to log-in to Fly Away inform flyaway for the change and follow his instructions.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...