Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

changing E-mail

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey all i was wondering if you can change your E-mail because when my account was first made my sisters boyfriend used his E-mail address but they got divorced or broke up they were engages for 5 years and were dating for 7!!!!!!!!! but he was a jerk so tell me if this will change anything dramtic if a change it thanks

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I think you need to provide more information. Changing your email is possible, yes, but a pain in the a**.

Who provides your email? Your ISP?

Madbrit Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

hey all i was wondering if you can change your E-mail because when my account was first made my sisters boyfriend used his E-mail address but they got divorced or broke up they were engages for 5 years and were dating for 7!!!!!!!!! but he was a jerk so tell me if this will change anything dramtic if a change it thanks

No offense but this is a flight simulator site not Emails-R-Us.com Twisted Evil 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Madbrit wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

No offense but this is a flight simulator site not Emails-R-Us.com Twisted Evil 😀

Its also the Off-Topic forum 😉

And I don't know the answer to your question JarJar, but I would imagine (as antone has said) it is quite hard to change - sorry.

Madbrit Guest

99jolegg wrote:

Madbrit wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Its also the Off-Topic forum 😉

And I don't know the answer to your question JarJar, but I would imagine (as antone has said) it is quite hard to change - sorry.

I was being facetious. This is exactly the same answer old binky gave to someone posting a question about another off topic subject. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Madbrit wrote:

I was being facetious. This is exactly the same answer old binky gave to someone posting a question about another off topic subject. 🍻

Sorry, I must have missed that

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

Maybe i didn't understand the meaning of your question but i cant find any problems on changing or create a new e-mail or whatever...The only problem is that if your are the account manager of a Bank you have to inform all of your customers for the changing... 😀 😉

If you gave this e-mail in order to log-in to Fly Away inform flyaway for the change and follow his instructions.