still got a water effects problem...

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

well, ive done this post before but i decided to give it another shot at posting it 🙂

I cant change the water effects slider on my fs. I put it on high but when i go back to the menu, it is on low again. So the problem is that if I want to install some addon water textures, I cant change the slider which means the textures do nothing Wall Bashing

please help if you can
cheers 🍻

brownbox

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Look at land textures and if it says land and water you cant put water all the way up but if you lower it you can put water all the way up so if you want your land to be more complex put that one high then water will be in the middle or water land has to be in the middle and water high so if you fiddle with them ull get it tell me how it works

Jamie4590 Guest

It could be possible that your system isn't capable of running the high resolution textures which is why it keeps putting it back on low. Whats your set-up?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

depends on what you mean "whats your setup" 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

I changed my Graphix Card, cleared it right up.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

hmmm yeah it must be my graphics card... ahh well 😀

cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...