Water Effects??

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Would any of you happen to know of a good effects package where you get better water effects?
Like as a plane takes off on a wet runway, it creates a water blast from the engines, or as you land as use the TR's and it creates a cool water spray?

Here are some pics to show what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Anyone?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I actually did a thorough search, no less than 2 hours. The result: Plenty available for FS9... rainwash, spray effect and the like. As most of the ones I found included gauges, I figured if you want to know whether or not they are compatible with FSX, you should be the one experimenting.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Did you try REX maybe? (Real Environment Extreme)... I do not recall if it does that but I know it has a lot of awesome tweaks to it.

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

and you have the "Special Effects Detail" set to "High"

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

that I know of, you can do that with some of the liveries for the Level-D 767 which has special effects but that's the only way I know of.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...