HALO NO CD QUESTION

Pro Member Trainee
Vr6Heathen Trainee

OK I NEED HELP W/ THIS HALO NO CRACK THAT I GOT ON THIS WEBSITE ITS NOT WORKING AND I'VE BEEN MESSING W/ THIS FOR HOURS NOW, I HAVE TWO COMPUTERS AND I WANT TO RUN THIS GAME ON BOTH BUT I'M NOT PAYING FOR THE GAME TWICE SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW HOW TO INSTALL THIS CRACK

HERES THE LINK TO THE FILE

Answers 143 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just downloaded it to see what the read-me said but it's in WinRar and I use WinZip.
The directions on the download page that you supplied the link to said the same basic step that all cracks have.
Just replace the Halo exe, in the root (main) folder with the one in the crack zip.
They most likely look the same, that's just a guess since I don't have the game.
By the way, typing in all "caps" is called shouting and it's difficult to read.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Vr6Heathen Trainee

yeah i know sorry bout that but i was irritated as hell when wrote that and i had to express it someway, you guys should understand, computers can be a pain at times

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you get the "crack" to work?

Radar

help4me Guest

i need help i have halo custon edition and i dont exactly have the cd for it how can i get it to work
Someone please help. 😞

help4me Guest

i have all the other stuff for it like ID key and i have it installed on my computer. Only problem now is that when i try to run it-- they computer wants me to put in the cd which i dont have
SO PLEASE HELP

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's the link to the no-cd crack. Use it and you don't have to put the cd in.

Radar

oh man thx for u hard work but i dont have a account for it
there for i cant download it
is there anyother place that is free
thx

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know what you have or what you need. The read-me should be in the zip.

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/1958/

Radar

HELP4ME Guest

IS THERE ANY PLAY I COULD DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND JUST PUT IN THE ID# KEY IN TO HAVE TO WORK

CAN I JUST DOWNLOAD A FULL GAME FROM ANYWHERE?
THANKS ALL

Trig Guest

Hey, question., When I put the No CD patch in halo folder. And try to run the game. It says that it can't find a file called binkw.dll
NOW, I've reinstalled this game, and still no luck.

Any suggestion?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have the game or know anything about it. Dont Know
See if this is of any help to you.

http://www.timegate.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-7297.html

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
HELP4ME Guest

THE LINK DOES NOT WORK MAN
i really appreciate all the help u have given me
thx

help4me Guest

can anyone post up a halo game online for me to download

Idiots just download Halo CE from halo-world.net then use the nocd crack from one of the sites listed above. Its halo multiplayer and it has custom maps. You can get those from halo-world.net as well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Idiots just download Halo CE from halo-world.net then use the nocd crack from one of the sites listed above. Its halo multiplayer and it has custom maps. You can get those from halo-world.net as well.

Are you saying that the download (HaloCE) of 175mb is the full download of the PC game or just a demo.

Radar

Its a full game, it just doesnt have single player

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Its a full game, it just doesnt have single player

Ahhh, a multiplayer add-on, thanks.

👍
Radar

Obsc3n3 Guest

i havent found halo nocd crack....

can some1 give me download url

cuz i probably never visit this site again email me at savuauk@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Obsc3n3 wrote:

i havent found halo nocd crack....

can some1 give me download url

cuz i probably never visit this site again email me at savuauk@hotmail.com

Feed in halo.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

Radar

Mr.-X- Guest

Here the serial number for Halo Custom Edition :

G9QK2-22KV6-TFXCR-V3Y9M-2CCBJ

have fun with this game

gr33tz Mr.-X-

Yeah, neat code, thanx for it, but where can i get the no-cd crack for free?

The other website download place mentioned you have to pay for... Crying or Very sad

razer Guest

i need the halo.img to work then i be playing halo ce
:p

razer Guest

sry heres my e-mail send it to me if u find it
good-pies@hotmail.com

Dreamscape Guest

uhm... that halo-world.net doesnt work anymore, so does anyone know where to find the game where Í can download it for free?

im having the same problem as all of you where can i find the no cd crack ive been searching on google for hours!!

erm its says im missing a file called shaders\vsh.bin anyone else get this problem??

i have vsh.enc

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Mr.-X- wrote:

have fun with this game

gr33tz Mr.-X-

RM, this post should be deleted, couldn't it be used to make use of an illegal version of Halo?

RM, this post should be deleted, couldn't it be used to make use of an illegal version of Halo?
NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil [/quote]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Mr.-X- wrote:

have fun with this game

gr33tz Mr.-X-

jarred,
Yes and no. It's piracy but can be found with Google in 10 seconds. If the same key is used to many times it'll be rejected by on-line flying sites or patch sites.
Flyaway never made an issue of it so we leave them alone.
Halo is a MS product (if I remember correctly) and they check for pirate copies if you go to their sites just as they now do with Windows and Office 2003.
Radar

histat Guest

Hey,i have halo custom edition i see a lot of people flying upside down
in a banshee if some 1 could help me plz email me hi statwarttles Surprised

RadarMan wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Mr.-X- wrote:

have fun with this game

gr33tz Mr.-X-

jarred,
Yes and no. It's piracy but can be found with Google in 10 seconds. If the same key is used to many times it'll be rejected by on-line flying sites or patch sites.
Flyaway never made an issue of it so we leave them alone.
Halo is a MS product (if I remember correctly) and they check for pirate copies if you go to their sites just as they now do with Windows and Office 2003.
Radar

poop u hhehehhe

histat wrote:

some 1 help me 2

Anonymous wrote:

histat wrote:

some 1 help me 2

some 1 respawnd i need help 2

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have Halo, see if the information in this link helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263039

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

I don't have Halo, see if the information in this link helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263039

Radar

thanks that website is great Ass

help Guest

hey,i hAVE HALO combat evoled i downloaded a paint ball mod.It took me 2 zip whe it was done downloading i dont no what to do its like what the hell ❗ Censored and im not a Censored nerd Geek so plz help!

thank
you 🙂

i had halo, but then i lost the CD and the cd key was on case, and the cd was in case, so i lost it all =(, anybody know if there are any 1.07 cracks for halo and/or halo CE?

2 things, 1, how do i use, and 2, is there something like this for CE 1.07?

A guest Guest

Hey guys, I made a copy of the original Halo Cd ( that I bought a long time ago, and lost). So I was able to install it, but when I run it, It doesn't work, and ask for the original CD. Does anyone has an idea, to make it work, please an answer will be great.
😎

help wrote:

hey,i hAVE HALO combat evoled i downloaded a paint ball mod.It took me 2 zip whe it was done downloading i dont no what to do its like what the hell ❗ Censored and im not a Censored nerd Geek so plz help!

thank
you 🙂

ya wtf?

the link dont work any one know where i can get a no cd crack email me at noobmonkey@yahoo.com

my email is noobmonkey0@yahoo.com

where do u replace halo.exe (or whatever it is) with the other thing

losers Guest

how about all u poor Censored buy the 15 dollar game instead of doing illegal Censored

Censored By Radar

HELLO FOR HALO Guest

i have halo trial and a dedicated halo server called GILL_DS
i cannot find my server on trial and i am running bloodgulch on the server
maybe someone can tell me if they see GILL_DS in the internet games
its normally on all the time

i also tried directly connecting to its ip, but it says im running an older version than the server

? Guest

Then update your halo.

can someone send me halo 1.07 ce no-cd crack at vin_is_back@hotmail.com

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

thanks

This it?

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_halo.shtml

Radar

jhfofhounf Guest

RadarMan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

thanks

This it?

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_halo.shtml

Radar

omg!!!! u rule!!!!!

hey i have my halo cd but i lost my case with the product key so wat should i do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

hey i have my halo cd but i lost my case with the product key so wat should i do?

I don't particularly like going to these sites, some of them have a virus (which is caught by Norton) or they try to trap you, that's just some of them not all.

Try searching with this link for another key#.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=halo+key+crack&btnG=Search
Radar

Guest Guest

Hey once i download the "Halo [Multi] no cd key. what do i do with it? email me answer at meese2002@yahoo.com

Guest Guest

the one from Game Copy World

HELP Guest

Anonymous wrote:

where do u replace halo.exe (or whatever it is) with the other thing

i also nead help with that

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have Halo but you exchange the no-cd for the one in the root (main) folder of Halo.
They should look alike. Put the old one somewhere safe in case you need it at a further date or you make a mistake in the exchange.

Radar

gunner3690 Guest

i got a problem sasying shaders bin vsh is corrupted can someone either send me a copy of that file or help me in some way

lol - 😂 that was a fun read - this thread is so pointless and yet it recieved 4 worthless pages.

Some people are just really bored - and for that matter, probably even boring.

If someone can't get a crack to work - its simply because he hasn't read the information right. Hackers who contribute with bringing out cracks and all - actually KNOW what they are doing - so the fault can only be that some of ya'll have NO clue what they are doing.

I would've closed this thread looong time ago.
But go on - don't let me interfear discussing Halo on a Flightsimulator page - which for odd reasons gives out cracks to other games... 😳

I still don't see the 1.07 version of the nocd crack on GameCopyWorld.

Could someone post a direct link to it please?

ZeroRadio Guest

What do i do with the .rar file?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
spas Guest

There is no 1.07 crack on the game copy world site. There is only a 1.07 trainer for the full game, I actually dont think the is a 1.07 crack and people have been trying to crack the game using the trainer.

use alcohol to mount the mini cd image..
if u wanna play free games, at the very least learn
how to..

DaRRaX Guest

Daemon Tools does not help Halo finding the cd
It can start it, instal it, but not boot it like a legal cd
I am searching for the cracks to..
Halo Custom Edition 1.07 no/cd crack
and
Halo 1.07 no/cd crack
If anyone knows a link of any of those please send it to: darrax_support@hotmail.com

Guest Guest

I also have the problem with this question!! I wanted to have a link to the site to download it to!!! Fortune457@web.de

Dont_throw_stones Guest

losers wrote:

how about all u poor Censored buy the 15 dollar game instead of doing illegal Censored

Evil or Very Mad

Before you pass judgement...i have purchased this game twice, once for my pc and once for my kids. Both cd's over time damaged. Microsoft wants $23.95 per cd plus 5.95 S&H per cd. I already have 2 legal copies. Now why would I wan't to pay MS twice (either for replacement cd's or by buying the game again)? I don't need for legal CD keys. Unless you want to buy 2 of them since you are so concerned about legalities. Back off Censored .

Censored By Radar

Listen, you people are confused... This is why so many people are asking for a 1.07 No CD Hack: If you download the 1.04 halo.exe and replace it with your own, then go and update the game. Your game will become 1.07, however, other servers that you connect to in multiplayer mode will still read you as 1.04. And then you get disconnected from them. So loading the image on a mount or whatever you guys are suggesting DOES NOT WORK TO FIX MULTIPLAYER.

Edit by Radar

Killa BTI Guest

I have download the custom edition but i didnt have da cd so how do i put da no cd crack to make my custom edition to work ❓

Killa BTI Guest

Is there any any serial key that includes no cd

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Killa BTI wrote:

I have download the custom edition but i didnt have da cd so how do i put da no cd crack to make my custom edition to work ❓

There should be a read-me in with the crack. If not just replace the exe in the main (root) folder with the one that you downloaded.
As for a key number, that you will have to search out on warez sites.

Radar

well.........when i downloaded da crack and look at itit just show da CE setup. ❗

Killa BTI Guest

i dont get it, radarman 😕

Killa BTI Guest

can u just send me da crack u have right now

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

well.........when i downloaded da crack and look at itit just show da CE setup. ❗

I don't have the game so I can't help with whatver the CE setup is.
Maybe you can check on their forum.

Radar

Killa BTI Guest

well, how did u know all this

Killa BTI Guest

Ok, i have download and install da WinRar and look at my crack and all it have is *HALO.img*

Killa BTI Guest

NOW, what do I do NEXT ❗ !!!!!!!!!

Killa BTI Guest

Ok, I've got it when i found a website that tells me how to play halo with no cd it says - Install the game - Full Installation
- Mount the HALO.IMG CD image in Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% - Play the Game!

Killa BTI Guest

I have Alcohol 120% but i dont know how to mount it to Alcohol 120%

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've never used it but understand it's an excellent program.

Here is their forum, see if they can help.
http://forum.alcohol-software.com/

Radar

the cd key is G9QK2 - 22KV6 - TFXCR - V3Y9M - 2CCBJ

ditoj23 Guest

can someone help me? when I open the exe. file a message pops up saying that there is no hardware acceleration or something like that Mad can someone help me???

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That has to do with your video card, it may be to old to handle the game, or too weak if it's an intergrated card.
New drivers my help.

Radar

Jimmy-=D Guest

I NEED HELP I GOT A TRIED A WHOLE BUCH OF NO-CD CRAKS BUT HTEY ALL DIDNT WORK IT STILL SAYS INSERT THE RIGHT HALO DISK
HELP PLEASE

THANKS

_ice_ Guest

ok n00bz heres a Censored step by step tutorial on how to Censored play halo ce Censored i got mine to work why cant u noobz...
step1: donwload it here if u dont have it:

step2: install it

step3: use this Censored cd key when asked (G9Qk2-22KV6-TFXCR-V3Y9M-2CCBJ)

step4: get the Censored crack here: www.gamecopyworld.com press mirror 1 on either US or Europe then press enter button then the main site will come on the right hand side u see search box type: halo then click the 1st link that comes up, then click on: halo ce no cd fix... download it! unrar it using winrar(found at google)

step5: copy the no cd fix and paste it @ the folder u installed halo for example c>program files> microsoft games> halo custom edition

step6: run the game and play n00bz(note: it might ask for update, update it if u want, but it ill say please insert disk when u run halo, anyway recopy and paste that no cd fix again)

hope this Censored helpz now shut the Censored UP LAME N00BZ

Censored By Radar Nice of you to help him but please watch your language.

oh and if get errors like blah.dll not found go to google and search for that like: blah.dll

Killa BTI Guest

am i suppose to use winrar or just paste it in da halo file 😕

Killa BTI Guest

well.... i've tried winrar then paste it to da halo CE file, and it still said put da correct Cd Rom

Killa BTI Guest

including i didnt get errors like blah.dll

Jimmy =D Guest

change of subject
i cant play multiplayer games
when i press internet then choose the server it starts to load then it says:cd key invalid"

what do i do?
help please

_ice_ Guest

lemme make this clear...

put the no cd fix in the main halo folder ok...it will say file your copying already exist do you want to overwrite it? press yes it will overwrite...bam open up the game bam it will work...

and i got cd key invalid but when i restarted the game and pc it worked!!!

ps. first time opening the game will ask for update, update the game then when u try opening it it will no cd found..

so recopy the no cd fix and bam it will work and u wont have to worry bout it being updated...

ps. if u get cd key invalid u typed it wrong, coz halo accepts any random numebrs and letters lol

what do u mean?
by accepts random letters ad #'s?

Killa BTI Guest

um...once i put da key in then click next it just say wrong cd rom then it continues anyway

Killa BTI Guest

nevermind

Killa BTI Guest

Ok..... are u sure this works _ice_ because once i paste my HALO.img to my halo file, it says its missing vorbisfile.dll and says Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Then i re-installed it said da same thing ❓ 😕 ❗

Killa BTI Guest

Ok, i've looked in google and typed vorbisfile.dll and download it. Then what do i do now. and i've unzipped the file with WinZip and then it shows a readme and vorbisfile.dll, i've read da read me but it says sometimes we could visit them.

Jimmy =P Guest

umm i did all the cd crack thing then it says that the file is missing or corrupted and its

shader\vsh.bin

i looked for it in google but i couldnt find it can someone help

thanks

Killa BTI Guest
Jimmy Tim-Timmy Guest

Hey, I've already bought the original Halo for PC and have lost the CD case, luckily, I made an Alcohol coppy of the CD itself but I need a new CD key, would the Halo CE key work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try it, if not make a search for Halo key numbers on Google.
Radar

Jimmy Tim-Timmy Guest

I don't think it will work 😞 and I can't find anything on google, I can find any other CD key, just not Halo. Anyone have a spare one? I'm not even going online with it anyway, strictly LAN.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Jimmy Tim-Timmy wrote:

I don't think it will work 😞 and I can't find anything on google, I can find any other CD key, just not Halo. Anyone have a spare one? I'm not even going online with it anyway, strictly LAN.

Try here.

http://www.seriall.com/?l=h&p=1

Radar

Jimmy Tim Timmy Guest

I tend to stay away from seriall.com. It seems that every 'key code' is actually just a virus. I've never gotten a real key code from that place 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Jimmy Tim Timmy wrote:

I tend to stay away from seriall.com. It seems that every 'key code' is actually just a virus. I've never gotten a real key code from that place 😞

My first and last time there, those sites are trouble. Norton warned me also.

Radar

Jimmy Tim-Timmy Guest

This is what happens when you dl stuff from seriall.com

(the problems seen in the video were from one of the many viruses on serial.com)

Killa BTI Guest

Then once u installed it it should say file to patch and IPS patch to use then for da 1st one just click da folder then put ur halo game in it then for da 2nd one put ur file that u got from gameworld ( HALO.img for example) then click patch, then when its done just click ok then X it out and play ur game

Killa BTI Guest

id doesnt work just download a No-CD Patch instead of crack

Killa BTI Guest

well, nevermind wat i said can someone tell where to download a crack fix.

the geebe Guest

ok
i did everything i got everything working with out a cd and its all updated and runs with out the cd

i used the G9Qk2-22KV6-TFXCR-V3Y9M-2CCBJ serial code
but when i try to join a multiplayer game it just says "your serial code is invalid", even in custom edition.

does anyone know a way around this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

How about this. Anyone who uses anything from serial.com to run soomething they didn't legally obtain, is a thief, ans should spend about a dozen years in a Turkish prison.

Have a nice life. Evil or Very Mad

Killa BTI Guest

well, mines work but it says somethin wrong with my ogg stream and crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Skooda Guest

the geebe wrote:

ok
i did everything i got everything working with out a cd and its all updated and runs with out the cd

but when i try to join a multiplayer game it just says "your serial code is invalid", even in custom edition.

does anyone know a way around this?

Same thing here - two or more PC's can't connect to any multiplayer games because "The CD key is invalid", however the Campaign missions work perfectly without the CD.

Is there an easy way around this, apart for re-installing using a different CD key on each installation ??

gin-gie Guest

i know all you people want to fly upisde down, well you dotn need CE or any mod all you need to do is smipel muse movements that are really fast so teh banshee cant correct its self to teh up rigth postion, i learned thsi all by my self by wacthing javascript:emoticon('😎') but get depressed becasue only i can do it adn if you see me in halo pc im chanchiy
Cool

Killa BTI Guest

OK, I think i got it now................JUST BUY DA FREAKIN' CD.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

How long can this thread go? Either there's a no cd crack for halo or not. Over 118 posts for a simple question must be a record. 😂

a person Guest

man dis halo ce keep sayin "invalid cd key"like da other ppl said. i neeeeeeeeeddd a way to get around this . wat do i do????

Killa BTI Guest

There is a way around dat. JUST BUY DA CD if u want to play halo, then everything will be alright INSTEAD OF DOING IT ILEGALLY.........................???????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killa BTI Guest

Well, i will try to help but if dont work then get da CD.
Go to www.crackfound.com then u should c da search box, type "halo" in da box. Then it should show all da serial key website. click on one then it should show u Halo Serial key

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

awwww delete this f****** topic.dudes just buy halo if you want to play or don't go to a flightsim website.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

awwww delete this f****** topic.dudes just buy halo if you want to play or don't go to a flightsim website.

Good point.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

a person wrote:

man dis halo ce keep sayin "invalid cd key"like da other ppl said. i neeeeeeeeeddd a way to get around this . wat do i do????

INSTEAD OF TRYNG 2 PIRAET SOFTWAER BUY A L3GAL COPY!!111!! OMG WTF LOL R PIRACY SI THAFT!1!1!! THOSE WHO ST3AL SHUD B JALEAD!11!!!1 OMG WTF LOL BUT U PROBABLEY WONT JALE!!111! OMG U CAN SP3ND MORE TIEM WIT UR PAERNTS THARE!1!1! WTF

Killa BTI Guest

well i want to play Halo but i dont have enough Ram And Graphic Card so i dont care no more (i'm getting a new graphic card today cause its my B-Day)

hostmask Guest

Hey guys. I've tried almost everything on this post, trying to play Halo's multiplayer version.
I have a Halo cd, with full installation, used that CE serial key for installing, and my game has both single and multiplayer versions.
But when I try to play on multi, it asks me for a update...
After updating-it, says that I need Halo's original cd for playing. I've paste the Halo.exe cracked into the installed folder, but even the crack version (1.07) seems to be out-of-date, cuz when I try to play multi using that crack, asks me for "another" update.
So? What should I do?
MSN me -> aramisbsp@hotmail.com
Thx all Wink

hostmask Guest

forgot to mention that I've tryied the haloce.exe too, but it gets me another problem...
something about corrupted shaders\vsh.bin archive.
someone plzzz

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

hostmask wrote:

Hey guys. I've tried almost everything on this post, trying to play Halo's multiplayer version.
I have a Halo cd, with full installation, used that CE serial key for installing, and my game has both single and multiplayer versions.
But when I try to play on multi, it asks me for a update...
After updating-it, says that I need Halo's original cd for playing. I've paste the Halo.exe cracked into the installed folder, but even the crack version (1.07) seems to be out-of-date, cuz when I try to play multi using that crack, asks me for "another" update.
So? What should I do?
MSN me -> aramisbsp@hotmail.com
Thx all Wink

Some sites will not let you join in flight unlass you have the CD in (no crack) and you take a download from them to bring it up to date.

Radar

Finnbro Guest

dudes all I need is a freakin "shader/vsh.bin" file and I think I can run this thing without the CD

any suggestions? 😳

Finnbro Guest

I tried yahoo, google, and alta-vista, and I searched a bunch of forums. They said that I should just re-install Halo. Is this a good idea?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you can't find it on the CD so you can "pick it off" then you'll have to clean out the old and reinstall.

Radar

Finnbro Guest

RadarMan wrote:

If you can't find it on the CD so you can "pick it off" then you'll have to clean out the old and reinstall.

Radar

ino but im trying to do it without a cd

is it possible to get it from a friend that has Halo or another game that has "shader\vsh.bin"?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Finnbro wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

is it possible to get it from a friend that has Halo or another game that has "shader\vsh.bin"?

They can zip it up and either email it to you or upload it to a free download site.

Radar

Finnbro Guest

RadarMan wrote:

Finnbro wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

They can zip it up and either email it to you or upload it to a free download site.

Radar

kk thx, Ill try that 😀

Anonymous wrote:

I still don't see the 1.07 version of the nocd crack on GameCopyWorld.

Could someone post a direct link to it please?

I found it!
but its a brazilian site...
its the first option
HaloCombatEvolvedv1.07NoCDFixedexeEng.rar

tikitom Guest

bump 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Some interesting observations about this thread:

From and including: Sunday, July 25, 2004
To, but not including : Sunday, October 29, 2006

It is 826 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 years, 3 months, 4 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
826 days can be converted to one of these units:
71,366,400 seconds
1,189,440 minutes
19,824 hours
118 weeks

The person who started the thread has not posted since 26 JUL 04.
This thread has more pages than any other I've seen.

I was bored. 🙂

edit- corrected bored

Last edited by CRJCapt on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Some interesting observations about this thread:

From and including: Sunday, July 25, 2004
To, but not including : Sunday, October 29, 2006

It is 826 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 years, 3 months, 4 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
826 days can be converted to one of these units:
71,366,400 seconds
1,189,440 minutes
19,824 hours
118 weeks

The person who started the thread has not posted since 26 JUL 04.
This thread has more pages than any other I've seen.

I was board. 🙂

Take a look at the crack post in the FS9 general forum from August 2003.

Radar

Sam C. Guest

Anonymous wrote:

erm its says im missing a file called shaders\vsh.bin anyone else get this problem??

I am missing shaders\vsh.bin also.
Where do I get real Custom Edition download wiht singleplayer in it also?

thenkan Guest

please can anybody send me halo vsh.bin file to sox1@post.sk thanks .

shost_21 Guest

how do i get this to work, im new to the cd crack thing, but what do i do with it? lol

(super noob ... away!)

Finnbro Guest

I FIGURED IT OUT

if you have a friend who has halo, borrow the disk, install it on ur computer, then put the crack in the game folder. It should work if u do that.

If you dont have a friend who has halo, then I feel sorry for you 😞

BernardoSG Guest

Okey. as for Halo v1.7 or 1.07 (dont remember) everybody was looking for a no-cd crack or patch.. but I've found something similar... its like an image (almost 22 megs) you can load onto Poweriso or Daemon tools or similar... and presto you can play.
For a game like halo.... and it isnt easy to find the crack... I mean Im looking for this since the past year... I think this works too... and a 22 megs download, I think its worth the space
Fellas... Since mirror sites keep the file just for a short time, Im keeping this copy with me... if anyone want it, contact me at bernardosg85@yahoo.com... Hey dont add me to your messenger, I dont do messenger.. send an email instead and that'll do it... Actually I think it works for other versions too, because it says "MULTI" Im not really sure, but it worked for 1.07
Cheers! and long play
Bernardo Soto

BernardoSG Guest

shost_21 wrote:

how do i get this to work, im new to the cd crack thing, but what do i do with it? lol
Im keeping something... its like a 22 Mb image of Halo, You load it onto Daemon tools and thats it... if you dont understand send me an email bernardosg85@yahoo.com

(super noob ... away!)

Wolf24 Guest

😂 Yeah, browsing Google and found all this. Sorta funny, it reminds me of my old forums, paste a stupid question and it continues for years. I myself will probly try this. I've played Halo with my friend a couple times, and beat Halo 2. Hopefully I can borrow his CD to install it, cause I got keys. If he doesn't let me (or can't find it) can someone explain to me how this works? I know a little about what's going on but with all the noobs, it is starting to confuse me. Email me some time kaldorain@hotmail.com and see if you can clear up this crap.

PS RvB rocks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Stay off the sauce dude...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...