ATC screen???

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

hello, i was flying online recently and there was an ATC controller who knew where everyone was and was doing ATC services. Where can i get this software and how do i do it? Is it difficult?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

www.vatsim.net

Last edited by CRJCapt on Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total
TimH Guest

using the ATC Radar Screen

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004utilities3.htm (look at 3rd last download on the page)

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

yeah thanks for that but those downloads are really confusing. The vatsim one, i can't find. I installed it all but i can't find it. The second you need another file but that one is broken so it won't work.
Are there any stand alone ATC screens out there at all?

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

You can email vatsim and i think the program vatsim uses is payware wich infact it is

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Go to www.avsim.com and search for "ServInfo"

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...