Will FSX have a Flight manual like 2002 did so we can continue our learning or will it be just for advanced pilots????
3 Answers
I think it will have the Learning Center just like FS2004. Probably will have a small pamphlet type manual with disks. This is the book you want to buy: FSX Book

Where Can I buy this manual. I still go back to 2002 so I can learn different things while flying. 🙂
jlockey wrote:
Where Can I buy this manual. I still go back to 2002 so I can learn different things while flying. 🙂
Click on FSX Book link in CRJCapt post. You can get it Amazon when FSX is ready in October,

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain