*****Official Microsoft FSX Site*****

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Official Microsoft FSX Site.

Full of information about aircraft, airports,missions, screenshots. downloads and much more.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulatorx/

Another.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/flightsimulatorx.aspx

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks RM 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Well, now that I've seen that site, I am getting seriously depressed.

Rather than talk about improved ATC and AI, they talk about improved ways to fly with other people. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. We live in an age where people are afraid to leave the house without a cell phone glued to their ear. Heaven forbid that they should be disconnected from others for a few minutes.

The missions are nothing more than an attempt to turn FS into a Censored game. Evil or Very Mad At least, they can be ignored.

While the planes all look flyable, the assortment is a bit meager. A larger assortment of aircraft and fewer unnecessary things like wild animals, would have been my preference.

Maybe, I will stick to FS9 until the various venders have FSX addon aircraft available. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Koolio :}

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Well, now that I've seen that site, I am getting seriously depressed.

Rather than talk about improved ATC and AI, they talk about improved ways to fly with other people. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. We live in an age where people are afraid to leave the house without a cell phone glued to their ear. Heaven forbid that they should be disconnected from others for a few minutes.

The missions are nothing more than an attempt to turn FS into a Censored game. Evil or Very Mad At least, they can be ignored.

While the planes all look flyable, the assortment is a bit meager. A larger assortment of aircraft and fewer unnecessary things like wild animals, would have been my preference.

Maybe, I will stick to FS9 until the various venders have FSX addon aircraft available. 😞

I'm quite sure that the 2004 aircraft will be compatible with FSX it's the scenery that I have my doubts about.

I've seen some loaded into the demo already.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Is it just me, or is Microsuck's FSX Flash site broken? When I click on the "living world" link, all I get is this black box with the words "Flight Simulator X before" floating around. Are we actually supposed to see something? And yes, this is actually while browsing with Microsoft's own Internet Exploder, not like I was trying to view it in Nestscape or Mozilla.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

crash_deplane wrote:

Is it just me, or is Microsuck's FSX Flash site broken? When I click on the "living world" link, all I get is this black box with the words "Flight Simulator X before" floating around. Are we actually supposed to see something? And yes, this is actually while browsing with Microsoft's own Internet Exploder, not like I was trying to view it in Nestscape or Mozilla.

Works for me, you might have to download the latest flash.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Thanks Radarman, that was it. I guess it needed the latest and greatest flash player, which was too far out of date on my three month old computer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...