Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

*****Official Microsoft FSX Site*****

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Official Microsoft FSX Site.

Full of information about aircraft, airports,missions, screenshots. downloads and much more.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulatorx/

Another.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/flightsimulatorx.aspx

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks RM 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Well, now that I've seen that site, I am getting seriously depressed.

Rather than talk about improved ATC and AI, they talk about improved ways to fly with other people. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. We live in an age where people are afraid to leave the house without a cell phone glued to their ear. Heaven forbid that they should be disconnected from others for a few minutes.

The missions are nothing more than an attempt to turn FS into a Censored game. Evil or Very Mad At least, they can be ignored.

While the planes all look flyable, the assortment is a bit meager. A larger assortment of aircraft and fewer unnecessary things like wild animals, would have been my preference.

Maybe, I will stick to FS9 until the various venders have FSX addon aircraft available. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Koolio :}

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Well, now that I've seen that site, I am getting seriously depressed.

Rather than talk about improved ATC and AI, they talk about improved ways to fly with other people. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. We live in an age where people are afraid to leave the house without a cell phone glued to their ear. Heaven forbid that they should be disconnected from others for a few minutes.

The missions are nothing more than an attempt to turn FS into a Censored game. Evil or Very Mad At least, they can be ignored.

While the planes all look flyable, the assortment is a bit meager. A larger assortment of aircraft and fewer unnecessary things like wild animals, would have been my preference.

Maybe, I will stick to FS9 until the various venders have FSX addon aircraft available. 😞

I'm quite sure that the 2004 aircraft will be compatible with FSX it's the scenery that I have my doubts about.

I've seen some loaded into the demo already.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Is it just me, or is Microsuck's FSX Flash site broken? When I click on the "living world" link, all I get is this black box with the words "Flight Simulator X before" floating around. Are we actually supposed to see something? And yes, this is actually while browsing with Microsoft's own Internet Exploder, not like I was trying to view it in Nestscape or Mozilla.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

crash_deplane wrote:

Is it just me, or is Microsuck's FSX Flash site broken? When I click on the "living world" link, all I get is this black box with the words "Flight Simulator X before" floating around. Are we actually supposed to see something? And yes, this is actually while browsing with Microsoft's own Internet Exploder, not like I was trying to view it in Nestscape or Mozilla.

Works for me, you might have to download the latest flash.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Thanks Radarman, that was it. I guess it needed the latest and greatest flash player, which was too far out of date on my three month old computer.