ILS approach sand other Frequencies

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Do yall think that the frequencies going to be the same as FS9??? Reason why I asked is because I've wrote down my approach frequencies for all my airport I've been to and would be a B1tch to re write them again.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Hmm -- I don't see why you had to write them all -- You could have just pulled them up from the GPS during each flight. That way, you don't have to pause the sim. As far as the frequencies remaining the same, I don't see why they should change them. The ILS frequencies are based on real world frequencies, so I think most of them should remain the same.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Hmm -- I don't see why you had to write them all -- You could have just pulled them up from the GPS during each flight. That way, you don't have to pause the sim. As far as the frequencies remaining the same, I don't see why they should change them. The ILS frequencies are based on real world frequencies, so I think most of them should remain the same.

I agree - there isn't a reason to change them.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...