FSX ILS Frequencies

Rick G Guest

Just a "heads up" to a problem I recently encountered. I was trying to fly an Instrument Approach to landing at Lambert - St Louis KSTL Rwy 30L, had the FSX published frequency 110.55 entered and all is good until making the turn from base to final. Alt hold disengages, flight path takes you about 15* left of the path to Rwy 30L. I fought this most of the afternoon yesterday. This morning, I tried to fly the same approach, but this time approaching from the north, same results! Before giving up completely, I decided to do a Google search for the an ILS Approach Plate for RWY 30L at Lambert - St Louis and low and behold it showed the ILS Freq as 111.5.
HMMMMM, let's give that a try! Worked like a champ! If you should ever encounter this problem, check the frequency on an appropriate FAA approach plate. It's obvious in my case that a typo had been made! There could be more out there! 🙄

Happy Flying! Rick

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

Thanks for the heads up. Will try KSTL myself soon to see what happens. Cheers 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...