FSX Beta? (Not demo)

Did anybody from here get the chance to download the beta? And if so, can you post some shots of it? 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Do you have a link for it? [sp?] 👍

Its on fileplanet.com but i dont think its working anymore. Even if it does, you have to suscribe before downloading it. see if the link works for you:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/flight_simx/

I found out this info from www.fs2004.com/forums and they also have a lot of pictures from the beta their you can find.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks [sp?] 👍

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

didnt work 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

I downloaded it and it worked. I am on a laptop with 3.0GHz processor, 512MB Ram, and a 32MB Gfx card. However it was pathetically slow at loading and the scenery looked very poor (that was display setting on min). Im looking to get something better for running FSX and other programs in general. I would be looking to get 2GB Ram and 256gfx card to make it worth my while.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...