FSX Demo

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

How big do u think the demo file will be and how many of you will download it? Oh and wont they have to release the system specs for FSX when the demo comes out?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Around 200mb I think it is set to be 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Is it free??....if it is then I will download 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Register here free.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1304/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-demo/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Register here free.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1304/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-demo/

Radar

Thanks a lot 👍

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Yep its free.

Also its an 800mb download! (5kB/s (dial up) = 1 day, 20 hours of downloading. 800MB at 250k/s (2mbit broadband) = 54 minutes)

WantFSX Guest

Wait, I'm a little confused, is there a download beta at gamespot? I tried looking for it and couldnt find it. How do you know it will be 800mb?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...