concorde help

Pro Member Trainee
chokey Trainee

I have just downloaded the CONC V3AF the installation of the aircraft is ok however I cant seem to get the gauges to install, can anyone help ?

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
finfly Guest

Same problem here 😞

Pro Member Trainee
aw007aw Trainee

Same problem also with missing gauges - I think some of the minor gauges seem to install okay - but the main gauges appear to missing from the download.

The aircraft also appears to sit incorrectly on the runway - front wheel partially below ground level - rear wheels slightly above.

Are these bugs - anyone got a solution for us new guys here ?

Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is a site for the download.

http://www.fscorner.com/database2002-2/21-08-2002.htm

This is the description of the plane including a short explanation about gauges.
Author: Mario Coelho
Date: 2002-08-21
FS2002 Concorde V3, Air France - Full Package.
Based on FS2K Concorde (needs Concorde 2000 gauge). Include full cockpit views, panel and sound

It seems that it needs gauges from another plane.

Pro Member Trainee
zetabond Trainee

I also downloaded the Concorde package. how did you guys get the thing to work at all? I can't even select the aircraft from the menu in FS 2002

Please help?

Pro Member Trainee
aw007aw Trainee

Hi zetabond

I'm also new to adding aircraft to FS2002 - so its a bit like the blind leading the blind here - but I managed to get the Concorde download to sort of work something like this....

1 - I downloaded the ConcV3AF.zip file and unzipped it - I then had a CONCORDE-V3 folder which contained all the necessary files plus it also contained a gauges.zip file which seemed to contain SOME but not all the flightdeck gauges - I'm still looking for the main gauges.

2 - I then navigated to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2002 on my pc and opened it - you should then be able to see a folder called 'aircraft' which is where all the aircraft seem to live - I then put the complete CONCORDE-V3 folder in there with all the original aircraft.

3 - I then unzipped the gauges.zip file and put the contents into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2002\GAUGES which seems to contain all the gauges for the aircraft in FS2002.

4 - I then loaded FS2002 as normal - and it appeared to update itself presumably with the new Concorde data.

5 - I could then select Concorde from the aircraft menu in FS2002 under the heading Groupe Aerospace.

If you're still awake after all this I have noticed a couple of problems - you'll probably find like I did that the main gauges on the flightdeck are missing - I think they have to be downloaded from somewhere else - but I haven't found where yet - can anyone help out there.......??

Problem 2 is that on the external view - the aircraft appears to have its nosewheel slightly below ground level and its main undercarriage slightly above.......I think it may be something to do with some of the parameters in the aircraft.cfg file being dodgy but I'm really not sure - can anyone help out there............??

Apart from that it flies and looks really cool - hope this helps you

Cheers aw007aw

Pro Member Trainee
zetabond Trainee

Hi aw007aw

Thanks very much for the info its appreciated. I'll give it a wirl and also try and look for some gauges to add if its not quite right. If i find anything i'll pass it on.

Cheers

Zetabond

Pro Member Trainee
jostiekiller Trainee

Hi all,

I have the same problem with the concorde build for fs2002. Like said, you must haven the concorde fs2000 gauges in order to get the version for fs2002 to work proper.
So I presume one oyou folks must have flight simulator 2000. So if those persons can upload/e-mail (jhreijn@xs4all.nl / josreijnders@hotmail.com) me those gauges i would be verry pleased.

Greetings Jostiekiller

Pro Member Trainee
aw007aw Trainee

Hi Jostiekiller

Could you post another message and tell everyone if you get hold of the Concorde gauges from FS2000 and you are willing to share the info.

I have a solution for the external view of Concorde not sitting correctly on the runway if anyones interested.

If anyone has the same problem I can give them the info to rectify it.

Cheers aw007aw

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It looks like the 3rd one down has the gauges.

http://www.mediterraneavirtual.com/hangar/panel.htm

Pro Member Trainee
aw007aw Trainee

Hi RadarMan

Thanks for your help with the link to the Concorde gauges.

Cheers aw007aw 😀

Pro Member Trainee
jostiekiller Trainee

Thanx radarman for the link to the concorde gauges, at the moment the link doesn't work, but I hope the link is temp down.

greetins 😂 Jossie

Pro Member Trainee
zetabond Trainee

aw007aw,

It's Zeta. Have you got the gauges for the concorde. I have FS 2002 and by what i am reading it sounds as if you have found the holy grail that is the concorde gauges. Can you tell me how you got them and then how to install.

Cheers

Zeta

Pro Member Trainee
aw007aw Trainee

Hi Zeta

I did get the concorde gauges and they work okay - I can't remember the site I got them from but I tried the site Radarman suggested and it didn't work so I did an internet search for them.

You need to search the internet for a file called concorde.gau or concorde.gau.zip - the file size unzipped is about 3.60Mb - then when youve found it and downloaded it - just put it into the GAUGE folder in FS2002 alongside all the original FS2002 gauges.

Try going to http://www.airga-va.com/Alex%20Page_newpanels.htm where concorde.gau.zip is listed in yellow at the top of the page.

Hope this helps Zeta

Cheers aw007aw

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Guys, Guys - try this site Mario Coelho eat your heart out!! https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/
This is the real Concorde.

baron-o--0--o- Guest

I notice that the links were old and couldnt be used... so since you need this file to use just about any custom panel, including the ERJ 170 that i just dl... here it is:

http://www.simviation.com/fsgauges6.htm

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE.. big ups to RADARMAN

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...