Concorde, Plane Creating and What Planes Would You like?

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

how about a concorde for flight sim x ay? i mean, its a cool aircraft so why doesnt anyone build one, and this leads me on to a nother subject, how do you build planes and on what software, please reply! and also what other aircraft would you like cause i dont think there are that many at the moment, my list includes:
➡ harrier jumpjet

arrow: chinook helicopter

➡ concorde (like i said)

➡ stealth bomber

➡ a british gunship (not sure of its name)

➡ apache helicopter

➡ antanov ( the massive cargo plane)

➡ black bird

➡ airbus a300 - 600st (at least thats what i think it is)

and the list goes on. come on and build thease aircraft so when i manage to download a plane i can download them. also what about some real plane repaints/ textures. i whant to see more real plane companys like a 747 with virgin atlantic on it. i mean come up with something realistic here!

Answers 30 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I agree with concorde I really hope to see one

Pro Member Trainee
gheib1 Trainee

Not sure why you are thinking it was a British aircraft with the US flag on it, but I am sure the british have a few...at any rate the aircraft is called the AC-130 Specter gunship . It comes with a few gatlin guns as well as an extremely accurate 105mm artilery piece on both sides...I am sure a few more airforce gentlemen can add to this, but the main concept of this aircraft started in veitnam.

What I would like to see either freeware or payware would be a static line jump program for the C-130, C-17 as well as a C-47 for the paratroopers out there.

lemonwonder Guest

I wood wana see concorde then stealth bomber!

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

thats what im talkin about! 😉 see, every one wants the concorde and that stealth bomber so y not build it, praise and thanxs to the guy (or girl) who builds it 👏

anyway i would also like to no what software to use to build aircraft (so i can have a try at building a concorde or such like 😀 so um and yea, what should i use to do repainting! Read

any way, so um keep em comin, tell us what u whant in the way of planes and lets see what we can do. what other planes are outhere that you wish you could fly ay, praps you whant to fly the first flight in the wrightbrother plane or soar in a glider over the alps, give me your ideas, what ever they might be.

i finish by askin, could we convert the cfs 3 planes to fs x planes or viseverser ( no point but could we) ❓

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

we also have to have some russian jets nice and loud kust the way I like them lol

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

oh yea and lets get a airbus a300-600st on that list too, Look how awsum that looks!

Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

What about this?

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

why not ❓

Pro Member Trainee
gheib1 Trainee

CRJCapt wrote:

What about this?

Ok now that might be fun. OOOO an Ori ship from stargate.

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

woudn't it be cool indead, keep your sujestions comin!

greg28 Guest

cls (www.commerciallevel.com) already sell a A300-600ST Beluga

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

greg28 wrote:

cls (www.commerciallevel.com) already sell a A300-600ST Beluga

Nice site Greg, thanks.
Tip: Write sites like this www.commerciallevel.com and they'll show as a link, just type without the parentheses. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Dandujmovich Trainee

how about th bae-146 or the an-225 🙂 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Most of those are already availible for FSX I have the An-225 with the Buran Space Shuttle attached to it.

Pro Member Trainee
ThunderRide Trainee
Pro Member Trainee
frenchieak2 Trainee

I would like to see an Alaska Air 737, or even an MD-80.

Pro Member Trainee
Ravie Trainee

would love to see a BAe Hawk T1 great plane to fly on all other sims 😀

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Well actually a crapload of those planes already exist. You can get the Harrier, I have the B2 Stealth Bomber and the An-225 in 3 different liveries including the one with the shuttle on it, I have the Chinook in 2 different liveries, I'm pretty sure I saw an Apache chopper, the Airbus Super Transporter is only available for FS9 at the moment, I also have to BAe-146 and an MD-80 well...pretty much all DC-9 are somewhat similar so I took the one from the AI planes and added panels to it downloaded from this site. As for the Concorde, woulnd't be a bad idea and also that spaceship from Stargate, or even Enterprise from StarTreck would be cool, I know there's one for FS9.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i have a harrier for fsx, i think i got it from avsim or maybe simviation, i dont remember. i also have seen the blackbird out there, and the apache helicopter. i would like to see a double egg beater like that chinook, or maybe a sikorsky sky crane to do some heavy lifting.

for any of you who have never done any work with these helicopters, it can be pretty exciting. i do industrial hvac work and there have been a few cases where rooftop units have been set in place with a helicopter.
these pilots are the most talented guys, you should see the skill they bring to work every day! (just don't grab the tag line!!!!!!) 😂

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

I have the Chinook, here are some you can grab:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/93/fsx-helicopters/

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1547/fsx-boeing-ch-47d-chinook-us-armed-forces-v2/

There's also a website that has a whack of helicopters but I cant remember the site, it's on one of the threads in the forums for FSX but oh god...hahaha. If anybody could send the link I cant quite remember what it is. The Skycrane was there and name them they were all there bud. Enjoy! Cheers! 🍻

Last edited by mat3329 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

How about a good ole CH-21 that you can do some figure eights in?

Pro Member Trainee
pj2000 Trainee

i like boeing 737-800 and jas 39 gripen it's a swedish fighter jet that is the newest fighter jet now so my land have that plane 🙂 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

yes alphasim has the chinook,apache,and blackhawk.Besides the stealthbomber (which i have not found as yet)all other aircraft are available as freeware on the web.Gmax in combination with fsx delux's sdk,will allow you to build your own aircraft,but the reason that there are so few different aircraft out there is because you need a bit of a computer wiz just to work out how use it,takes alot of hard work and alot of patience.(sorry... just realised how old this thread is)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

warlord40 wrote:

...but the reason that there are so few different aircraft out there is because you need a bit of a computer wiz just to work out how use it,takes alot of hard work and alot of patience.

There is another reason that I think should be openly acknowledged instead of being swept under the carpet and ignored.

The more I look, the more often I find statements such as "Compatible with FSX SP1 -- NOT compatible with SP2/Acceleration" at the websites of payware developers.
Some leave it at that, others promise to work hard to make the add-on compatible with SP2/Acceleration. That's very nice.

Now my question is: Looking at the whole fiasco ever since the release of FSX until now... who's to say that once the developers have managed to make their add-ons fully compatible... who's to say that Microsoft won't release SP3 or Acceleration2 and thus throw the whole developer's world into turmoil once again?

What a mess. Shame on you Microsoft.

Pro Member Trainee
pj2000 Trainee

how do i take the blocks on the concorde gear away i can't start white this blocks please give me a answer

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

release the handbrake

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Also the AMERICAN AC-130 'Sepctre' Gunship is a Captain Sim aircraft. If you install it right, you can get all of the guns to fire..... 😛

http://www.captainsim.com/

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

I always loved the Gazelle helicopter in FS9. I'd like to get one for FSX. The performance and handling were just unbelievable.

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well i was waching this doc. were people work for some company to make flight simulator planes for a living nice job! Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

hay just found this on youtube

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...