Help Please (sorrys its a longone)

CaptainKW Guest

Hello! Right im sure u'll all be glad to hear i finally got up there with the help of Rod! so....i can fly pretty basic, the lessons they teach! I do have to say, a few of the lessons didnt go to plan! im off out today to purchase a joystick coz im sick of having to tap the keyboard!!

GreekMan/ anyone that can help a newbie and has time for me - Is there any chance u have MSN?? i need to speak to someone in realtime coz im still not gettin it properly!

They dont teach u how to use: radio (speaking to ATC), what anything ATC say means, how to plan a flight, how to get on the glide slope (they just put u on it). Basically i can taxi, takeoff, fly on a hdg but thats it.
How do i know which HDG's i need, which waypoints, how do i know how to get on the approach? I have given the "approach guide" i read through and it makes sense. What exactly does the APR APP do? does it do and how do i use it properly?

All am trying to do is fly a cessna from Lydd (UK) to Manston (UK), just 2 small airports 15mins apart to try and get my first flighy under my belt and then try further a field!but i really cant work out how to plan a flight so i know where to go to get on the approach/glide slope all correctly so i can land!
U get my point, hopefully,i can fly basic now which is a start and i know this will take time but i have had 3 successful takeoffs and flying around but coming down all lined up is proving impossible!!

Is there anyway i can talk to someone in real time and fly at the sametime. Would someone be my teacher???

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

ahaberich@yahoo.com
We can help you better when we're all there, so you might as well post here in the forums.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I'm sure that if you patiently follow the Flying Lessons and also place your questions one by one here you will be helped more than you can imagine. 😉
Start being a virtual pilot needs patience,reading and practicing.
Avoid what most people do ❗ ...They start FS and they want to fly the 747 😕 ...
Needs time and experience until you reach this level(I haven't reach it yet after more than one year of flights)...And probably that's the beauty of FS 😀

We all are here to help. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...