Dash 8

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hi all

Aircraft = dehavilland dash 8

Tall = Red Star in the middle with Air Jersey Going up the Side of the tall

Main Body White

Text = Air Jesey On the aircraft not boverd where. Allso www.flyairjersey.tk on the aircraft as well

Wings = White E

Propellers = RED

Nose of Aircraf = White

Any Questions or Anythink at all Just email me At Charlton600@msn.com

And ill Get back to you ASAP!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Does this request for a repaint cancel the request you made in an email to me in regard to repaints for an ATR-42 and Dash 8.
Here is an extract of the guidelines for repaint requests -

"2. Before you request a repaint, download the a/c and install in FS9 - make sure it actually flies!!
3. When requesting a repaint, include the a/c exact zip file name and source. Do not expect the repainter to search the sites for a suitable a/c - he hasn't got the time!!"

I would also appreciate a response to my emails regarding the ATR-42 repaint. (ASAP!!!!)

Pro Member First Officer

Hi Dave i still want ur paint.

I sent u an Email at 10:58 UK time this Morning

Pro Member Captain

Got the emails - thank you, and have replied.

airbornn111 Guest

Dave didnt get any emails

Pro Member First Officer

OOPS forgot to login lol

Pro Member Captain

airbornn111 wrote:

Email sent 11.46 a.m. re- atr42 - have forwarded it again.

Pro Member Captain

davec wrote:

airbornn111 wrote:

Email sent 11.46 a.m. re- atr42 - have forwarded it again.

I have now forwarded the Emails concerned 3 times - my MSGTAG Email manager indicates that these emails have been received and read by the addee.
If I do not get a response from you in the next 12 hours then you can consider that all repaint jobs are at an end as far as I am concerned.

Pro Member First Officer

I think i got a problam with my email adress im ending emails but it dont look like anyone is reseving them

Pro Member Captain

airbourne wrote:

I think i got a problam with my email adress im ending emails but it dont look like anyone is reseving them

The simple solution is to use the Flyaway PM (Private Message) system.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...