Dash 8 aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
RaceCam Trainee

I just downloaded .air and .cfg files that make the default Dash 8 flyable. It's a great addition to the fleet!

From airliners.net photos, the engines and wings should be visible from the cockpit right and left window views. Does anyone know of a Dash 8 download that has window views showing the engines?

Thx--

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

try PSS (Phoenix Software Solutions) I have that model, ultrarealistic.

There are a couple others too but they looked a lil hokey to me so I do not use them. You cannot really see the engines too much though on any of the ones I have... but check my thread Belgeode presents STEELER AIR... there is a story in there with the Dash 8...

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/29709/belgeode-presents-steeler-air/60/
On this page second story...

For my money though PSS is the way to go.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...