Hi,
I am loking for a helicopter, freeware or payware of the Kamov KA-29 pictured below. Any help much obliged. Also, if anyone finds any other good kamov helicopter downloads then please let me know. Thanks again
3 Answers
hope that helps if its not a direct link just search under aircraft and type
kamov in and it will bring up a few and a few repaints good luck 🍻
Those repaints are for the payware model
You can find the payware Kamov KA-29 here
http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1910
I dont have that add-on, but I'm sure some people do on this forum and are willing to share their expierences with it
thats teh KA-26 not the 29. Thanks anyway
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain