Like many others I would like to see many new things and many improvements on existing things in FS, but to have all these things at a standard we would all like you would probably need a super computer to run it so most of it is wishfull thinking, so I will stick with improved scenery worldwide and I would like to see something where I can import exsiting addon aircraft into the proposed new FS for example I have aircraft in FS2002 that will not work in FS2004 and as yet nobody has modified them so that they will work in the newer programmes.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee