Deluxe and Standard

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I got my DVD drive, so I'm almost ready for FSX (need a graphics card!)

I noticed that FSX Deluxe has 21 detailed airports, 38 detailed cities.

And, FSX Standard has 16 detailed airports, 28 detailed cities.

Would someone be able to give me a list of the detailed airports and cities in each version?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad you bought a DVD drive. Internal or external.
Scroll through this site.

http://www.fsinsider.com/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Thanks for the link, Radarman!
The website doesn't say anything about cities - I will probably end up buying the deluxe.

My new DVD drive is an internal drive. I replaced my old CD drive with this new one. It's working really well!

Radarman, do I remember you once saying that you have an ATI Radeon 9600?? If so, do you like it? I'm thinking of buying one. I think it is DirectX 9 compatable, so hopefully it will give me those shiny water textures!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Thanks for the link, Radarman!
The website doesn't say anything about cities - I will probably end up buying the deluxe.

My new DVD drive is an internal drive. I replaced my old CD drive with this new one. It's working really well!

Radarman, do I remember you once saying that you have an ATI Radeon 9600?? If so, do you like it? I'm thinking of buying one. I think it is DirectX 9 compatable, so hopefully it will give me those shiny water textures!

I had a 9800 128mb and it was excellent until it died. You can get them for a nice price now.
Get the Deluxe, your spending so much on the machine to try and save $20 is pointless.

Radar

yes, go for the deluxe.

the standard version is not worth the trouble.
there is no upgrade path to convert the standard version to the deluxe version.

for a mere $20 more, go get the deluxe.

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

yeah i think for what it costs, just get the delux version. it's irritating knowing that you're missing out on some features for a few quid more

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...