FLIGHT SIMULATOR X DELUXE DISCS

Pro Member Trainee
KEEGAN GRIFFIN (KEEGAN) Trainee

Hey there i just bought the new fsx Deluxe from hmv for £55 the man who got the disks from the store room seemed a bit new and when i got home the disks just say flight simulator x when the case says fsx deluxe and when i go to install it the front page doesnt say deluxe just fsx

in the case the product key says deluxe but not the disks or the instructions

all i am wondering is if the man has put the standard disks in and not the deluxe

please someone help me out

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee

please someone just look at the fsx deluxe disks and tell me do they say deluxe on them

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes it does, right below the name Flight Simulator.
Above the hole
Radar

Pro Member Trainee

thanks alot m8
i heading straight back to hmv the stupid scammers

Pro Member Trainee
kepec Trainee

Get your money back and go to 365games.co.uk if your not in too much of a hurry to buy it.£37.99 last time I looked. Took a week for mine to arrive...probably longer for this time of year......worth 17 squid if you ask me...thats almost a free add on.!.!.

Pro Member Trainee

Went back to hmv yesterday and got me money back they had ran out of stock they said they must of ive someone a deluxe disk in a standard case
(lucky person) he payed the standard price

cheers m8 for the site 365games.co.uk will use it i just needed it before christmas as it is my christmas present lol.

and buy the way the disks are complatly different to the standard version

the deluxe version disks are in gold unlive the standard in silver

cheers for the post anyways people seyaz

& Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

KEEGAN wrote:

Went back to hmv yesterday and got me money back they had ran out of stock they said they must of ive someone a deluxe disk in a standard case

cheers m8 for the site 365games.co.uk will use it i just needed it before christmas as it is my christmas present lol.

and buy the way the disks are complatly different to the standard version

the deluxe version disks are in gold unlive the standard in silver

cheers for the post anyways people seyaz

& Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

I'm glad you have your money back, I guess those things happen.
Good luck with the new ones when you get them and have a happy holiday.

Radar

faraz Guest

can anyone plssss tell me the product key for flight simulator deluxe X.......
Mad Mad Mad 😞 😞

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

no problem. open the box, take out the manual and look for the sticker that says licence key.. 🙄

doogle Guest

KEEGAN wrote:

I bought FSX standard the other day from HMV but when I got home and installed it I was so surprised that the splash screen shows Flight Simulator Deluxe when loading......I didn't take it back 😂

faraz wrote:

can anyone plssss tell me the product key for flight simulator deluxe X.......
Mad Mad Mad 😞 😞

LOL

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Will they never get the hint that they will not get a key here? 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i will give them a key

HERE YOU GO, A REALLY NICE KEY FOR YOU:

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...