Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Tell us all What U THINK

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Out of 10 I give it 8.

Water Textures Are Fantastic. Love the airport Truck Movement.

Land texture could be a wee bit better but im sure be fine with windows VISTA

allso if Someone could tell me how to CALL the Baggage TRUCK it would be helpfall i only can find the command for the fuel TRUCK

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

ZERO, because its brought a new wave of idiots onto this site. I log on to find 90 new threads, 88 of which are fecking stupid.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

ZERO, because its brought a new wave of idiots onto this site. I log on to find 90 new threads, 88 of which are fecking stupid.

Yawn

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Its true, don't deny it.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Perhaps you could do your sniping elsewhere, then?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I'll "snipe" where ever I damn well please.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Just thought that since you seem to despise this forum so much you might like a change of pace. But I suppose in that case you wouldn't have such sport of it talking down to and insulting others, which appears to be your only function here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

There is a lot of unnecessary whining. The people whothink the software sucks because it doesn't run well on their computers are wrong. Their computers suck, and therefore can not run the software terribly well.

The only fault I find with MS is that they were...ummm...errr...overly optimistic when it came to hardware requirements.

Quite honestly, my computer does better than I expected. Does my FS9, with its $1000 of addons look better? You betcha.

If I took that same $1000 and gave my computer more RAM and a decent graphics card, rather than its onboard graphics, would FSX look better than FS9 currently does? You betcha.

My only complaint with those posting about installation problems is that a number of them appear to have never taken the trouble to search the forum for all the information on the problems that was already here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

There is a lot of unnecessary whining. The people whothink the software sucks because it doesn't run well on their computers are wrong. Their computers suck, and therefore can not run the software terribly well.

The only fault I find with MS is that they were...ummm...errr...overly optimistic when it came to hardware requirements.

Quite honestly, my computer does better than I expected. Does my FS9, with its $1000 of addons look better? You betcha.

If I took that same $1000 and gave my computer more RAM and a decent graphics card, rather than its onboard graphics, would FSX look better than FS9 currently does? You betcha.

My only complaint with those posting about installation problems is that a number of them appear to have never taken the trouble to search the forum for all the information on the problems that was already here.

Exactly.

And Faucett, stupid people need to learn that they are stupid I guess. And no, I'm not here to make a "sport of talking down to and insulting others". I'm here because I'm a fan of FS and this place has greatly expanded my knowledge of both flying in general and FS. It used to be like that, but now its full of "omg my fsx doesn't work" threads.

Give it a rest now solotwo. Its boring.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Give it a rest now solotwo. Its boring.

Who are you? Ah just another mindless guest.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Exactly.

And Faucett, stupid people need to learn that they are stupid I guess. And no, I'm not here to make a "sport of talking down to and insulting others". I'm here because I'm a fan of FS and this place has greatly expanded my knowledge of both flying in general and FS. It used to be like that, but now its full of "omg my fsx doesn't work" threads.

They post in order to tease you...Yes all people people are stuppid except you...The biggest true ❗ ...Try to expand your patience and show supperiority my friend... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

Take a stupid guest, show a spot of civality, encourage them to learn and what do you have?

A paid member of Flyaway.

Or.........

Take a stupid guest, be rude and abrasive to them, scare them from daring to ask dumb questions and what do you have?

Zilch.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Show me a software program that doesn't need improvement

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...