FSX addons, problems, new year and more!

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Hi everyone,

First of all, Happy New Year!

And also, I've been developing for FSX Acceleration. You can see my current addons at http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=orion&CatID=root.

I am in the process of making a few more addons right now. One is FSX scenery for Oakland and Alameda. The other is a multiplayer mission with carrier (plus single player variant).

I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me. I have a couple of problems.

1. In the multiplayer carrier mission, I start at 0,0 latitude and longitude. When I make it single player I start at the correct location (SFO). Can anyone help me with that?

2. When I try to make AI traffic (for the Acceleration carrier) in my Oakland/Alameda addon, FSX says this "A fatal error occurred" then "Flight Simulator X is restarting". Here is a link to some more detailed error information

Again, Happy New Year and thanks in advance to anyone that helps

-Orion

P.S. Some New Year screenshots

http://www.flickr.com/gp/15942561@N04/W28Aw1

Some from the set of pictures

P.P.S. Some of these pics remind of me of my old pics/stunts
Hope you enjoy the pics 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I can't help you with any FSX stuff but i wanner say nice pics !!! 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Bump.

Can anyone help with my problems?

Hi everyone,

First of all, Happy New Year!

And also, I've been developing for FSX Acceleration. You can see my current addons at http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=orion&CatID=root.

I am in the process of making a few more addons right now. One is FSX scenery for Oakland and Alameda. The other is a multiplayer mission with carrier (plus single player variant).

I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me. I have a couple of problems.

1. In the multiplayer carrier mission, I start at 0,0 latitude and longitude. When I make it single player I start at the correct location (SFO). Can anyone help me with that?

2. When I try to make AI traffic (for the Acceleration carrier) in my Oakland/Alameda addon, FSX says this "A fatal error occurred" then "Flight Simulator X is restarting". Here is a link to some more detailed error information:
Again, Happy New Year and thanks in advance to anyone that helps

-Orion

Also, feel free to comment on the pictures, just thought I'd add that for the holidays (kinda like Christmas lights).

-Orion

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...