2nd try with this post, I only recently realized the last one did not work.
It's been ages since I posted anything here, or even logged into the site, but never the less I'm still flying strong.
I've just been doing it for real though. But it's always nice to come back to FSX when I can. I've logged around 80 hours the past two weeks with the NGX 700. I snapped a few shots here and there.
I recently installed the ENB series 24 hour mod. It did absolute wonders to the basic colors and lighting of the game. Now day light looks just like day light should, and it's a lot darker at night, and the overall shadows and reflections have been greatly improved with this mod. I HIGHLY recommend it.
3 Answers
I don't understand why it won't show the image, but if you click on the X, it will bring up the picture.
You can now only post images that are served over a HTTPS connection because our forum is now served over at HTTPS connection.
I've moved all of your images across to our server - they should be fine now! 🙂
Thank You, I appreciate that. So what about future uploads? Will they automatically be on the HTTPS server?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer



















Site Admin