Has anyone tested how much of a performance hit you tahke with a high resolution 3D cockpit instead of 2D?
2 Answers
I have but I havnt found a big difference with it.... so I keep it on Med just for performance sake... almost everything on my PC is set to Med for best performance....
but im still playing with them
I never liked the 3D in FS9, but I tried it in FSX and think I am hooked on it. I only had to make a few settings changes to accomodate it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain